Endless Space Lossless RePack- SxSxL

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 6, 2012 by MitGuNNeRin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Endless Space Lossless RePack- SxSxL (Size: 1.06 GB)
 Endless Space setup-1.bin1.05 GB
 Endless Space setup.exe795.39 KB

Description

Language: English Only

System requirements:

• Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
• Processor: Core 2 Duo Processor or Equivalent
• RAM: 2 GB
• Video: 256 MB DX9 Compliant
• Hard disk: 2.1 GB
• Sound Card: DirectX9 compatible sound card

Description:

Endless Space - space strategy in a mixed time (that is, and turn-based and real-time). The plot of eight confrontation of civilizations, each seeking to seize power over the stars, you have to drive one of them, and lead the nation to victory. In the game there are different ways to become a winner. For example, you can win without engaging in battle - through trade and diplomacy, and you can dig up lots of artifacts of a bygone era, or to become the dominant faction of mining, which controls a huge amount of minerals. You can humiliate the enemy, before opening any of sverhtehnologiyu that will win in the scientific sense, well, you can just build two or three combat fleet with the most powerful tools to conquer the galaxy and set off with lasers, missiles and other means of reports to your opponent's arguments. While each path really works, though not all states - some prefer to wage war, some even are not adapted for it, but others may do both and that's just very average ...

Features RePack -

It is based on a license from Amplitude Studios.
Game Version - 1.0.3.
All in the gameplay matches the licensed version.
Shrinking resources external packers game does not apply.
Changing resources and recoding the game does not apply.
Required game VC + + 2010 will be prompted to install the installer. If not done right - everything is in your dop.PO Redist.
Installation time ~ 4 minutes.
Author repack SxSxL

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.06 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Endless Space Lossless RePack- SxSxL

Trailer

All Comments

Game working very good but to complicated for me to play :)
good game
dont work bad torrent
what's the problem that you're getting ?
works perfectly, looks like a great game :)
Works as advertised. Good package!
The game does work. Select the set-up.exe and do the normal formalities. The actual set-up itself is in a different language but it follows the layout like any other game installation so it shouldn't be a problem. The game has no crack as it DOES NOT need one; simply double click the game icon and start.
maybe your specs aren't enough as It is based on a license from Amplitude Studios. No crack needed !
I would say it's your computer not being up to specs, it works fine on mine. If it does have the required specs then I have no idea why.
Question: What are the game’s system requirements?
2012-07-08 03:28
Yes Same here!