Ender's Game (2013) WEB-DLRip XViD AC3 Dual Audio(Rus,Eng)

seeders: 303
leechers: 18
Added on January 28, 2014 by RGSHARONin Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Ender's Game (2013) WEB-DLRip XViD AC3 Dual Audio(Rus,Eng) (Size: 2.05 GB)
 Igra.Endera.2013.Dt.WEB-DLRip.2100MB.avi2.05 GB

Description

Duration : 01:53:48

Translation: Redundant [Sound with TS]

File Format : AVI (XviD)

Quality: WEB-DLRip [Rip from WEB- DL 720p]

Video : 1870 kb / s,
720x304

Audio : Russian: AC3,
320 kb / s (2 ch) /

English: AC3,
384 kb / s (6 ch)

Download Sample

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:303
leechers:18
Ender's Game (2013) WEB-DLRip XViD AC3 Dual Audio(Rus,Eng)

Trailer

All Comments

Okay, so for starters, this torrent does have some oddities going for it. First of all, when you DL the file, you find it is labeled "Igra Endera." Not sure what language that is supposed to be, but it is certainly no Russian that I am aware of. A quick check with Google Translate finds that "Igra" is not recognized as belonging to anything in its system. "Endera" is a word, but proves to be Swedish, meaning "Either." While ithe torrent has dual audio channels, with Russian in the #1 position, when I use a VLC player, it seems to naturally default to English, which is listed in the #2 position. (Fine with me, but it can lead to confusion for those unfamiliar with multi-channel torrents.) As for my ratings, please remember, this is a Webrip, not a DVDRip, BRRip or otherwise better torrent. As such, it will have a natural tendency toward darkness, will be inherently blurry, fuzzy, or hazy, and the sound will always be a tad tinny. That is the nature of webrips, after all. But as such, this is a very good webrip. So if you've been wanting to view the movie, but didn't want to see it as a TS, this DL will not in any way be perfect, but it is leaps and bounds ahead of what has been available. If what you are looking for is perfection, this file will not likely please you. I watched it on my wee 7" Acer tablet while stuck on a very long county bus ride. The distraction was wonderful. I found this DL pleasant and more than simply acceptable. Indeed, oddities aside, ultimately, I appreciated the Uploader's efforts at least as much as I enjoyed the flick. (A:9; V/9.)
Thanks Bro You REVIEWED My torrent welldone...
Excellent copy. Video quality 10. Audio video sync was spot on. I watched on a Toshiba Thrive 10 inch using MX Player. It defaulted to audio track 2 (the English one).
audio not english, think it is russian? quality video - 9
bro its Dual Audio 1.Russian ,2.English you must change the audio stream from your player to here English...