Encyclopedia of the American Revolution, 2nd Edition (Library of Military History).pdf

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on April 9, 2016 by alotofthingsin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Encyclopedia of the American Revolution, 2nd Edition (Library of Military History).pdf (Size: 30.92 MB)
 0684315130 Encyclopedia of the American Revolution, 2nd Edition (Library of Military History).pdf30.92 MB

Description

If you appreciate this torrent, please give it a thumbs up!
To all who have taken time to give a thumbs up on any of my torrents... THANK YOU!
Thank you to all those helping to seed previous uploads (the true heroes of Kickass Torrents!)
Thank you in advance for all those who will help seed this one as well.

This set is a major revision of a classic in the field, one that has remained in print since its appearance in 1966, < I>The Encyclopedia of the American Revolution< /I> by Mark M. Boatner. This A-Z ready-reference dictionary is the essential source for all military aspects of the American Revolutionary War in the period 1763-1783. One-third of the entries are biographical, while the rest cover campaigns and strategy, battles, skirmishes, naval actions, weaponry, political issues and events, popular legends, and the participation of the European powers. Approximately 120 illustrations and 90 maps and line art images coordinate with accessible text to clearly present the campaigns and tactics, and a comprehensive thematic outline concisely frames events. Military activities are placed within a wider context with substantial attention to both the cultural and political environment of the time. < P>This edition includes new articles on: the Frontier; Violence; Mobilization; Religion; Women; African Americans, and Historiography, along with many topics of current interest to historians.

Hardcover: 1200 pages
Publisher: Charles Scribners & Sons; 2nd edition (May 5, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0684315130
ISBN-13: 978-0684315133

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
30.92 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Encyclopedia of the American Revolution, 2nd Edition (Library of Military History).pdf