Empire Total War Gold Edition Mac [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on July 3, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Empire Total War Gold Edition Mac [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 11.46 GB)
 Empire- Total War - Gold Edition.dmg11.46 GB
 Readme.txt29 bytes

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/07...d-edition-mac-free-download/

If torrent is dead or speed is slow i.e less than 5MBp/s use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Empire Total War Gold Edition Mac Free Download (v1.5.0)– Dominate the 18th century on land and sea. Command the seas, control the land, forge a new nation, and conquer the globe. Empire: Total War takes the Total War franchise to the eighteenth century Age of Enlightenment — a time of political upheaval, military advancements, and radical thought, captured in stunning detail in Empire: Total War.

Empire: Total War introduces a host of revolutionary new features, including true 3D naval combat. For the first time in the Total War series, you will be able to intuitively command single ships or vast fleets upon seascapes rich with extraordinary water and weather effects that play a huge role in your eventual glorious success or ignominious defeat. After pummelling your enemy with cannon fire, close in to grapple their ship and prepare to board, taking control of your men as they fight hand-to-hand on the decks of these wooden behemoths.

In addition, Empire: Total War will see further enhancements to the Total War series’ signature 3D battles and turn-based campaign map. Real-time battles will pose new challenges with the addition of cannon and musket, challenging players to master new formations and tactics as a result of the increasing role of gunpowder within warfare

Features of Empire Total War Gold Edition Mac –

Take command on the high seas. New real-time 3D naval warfare takes Total War’s unparalleled battle action to the high seas, with players commanding single ships or vast fleets.
Become a founding father. Starting in 1700 — The era of warfare across oceans, revolution and the founding of the United States.
All new graphics engine and technology features staggering real-time seascapes, new advanced landscape and flora systems, and dynamic weather.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS –

Mac OS X: 10.7.4
CPU: 2 GHz Intel
RAM: 4 GB
HD Space: 15 GB
Graphics: 256 MB, (ATI): Radeon 2400 XT; (NVidia): GeForce 8600M GT; (Intel): Intel HD Graphics

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.46 GB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Empire Total War Gold Edition Mac [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer

Screenshots

Empire Total War Gold Edition Mac [MiTGuNNeR] screenshot