Empire 2015 S01E01 HDTV x264-KILLERS[ettv]

seeders: 4865
leechers: 1381
Added on January 8, 2015 by ettvin TV
Torrent verified.

Empire 2015 S01E01 HDTV x264-KILLERS[ettv] (Size: 363.36 MB)
 Empire.2015.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4363.35 MB
 Torrent-Downloaded-From-ExtraTorrent.cc.txt172 bytes
 Empire.2015.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.nfo10.61 KB

Description

[Name]: Empire.2015.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS

[Duration]: 45mn 48s
[Media]: video/H264
[Format]: x264
[Resolution]: 720x404 px
[AspectRatio]: 16:9
[FrameRate]: 23.976 fps

http://www.tvrage.com/empire-2014

#ETTV -> To avoid fakes, ALWAYS check that the torrent was added by ETTV.

http://extratorrent.com/

Help us by donating with Bitcoin: 1XeH1kKXWYbzZcFHokGiZ4d3MWW5WyXzU

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
363.36 MB
seeders:4865
leechers:1381
Empire 2015 S01E01 HDTV x264-KILLERS[ettv]

All Comments

Just wanna say. Thanks again. Great quality & had no problem with the file. Thanks! This show is gonna be good!
Did you even watch the show? She didn't beat the gay son and your review was stupid so keep your lame ass opinions to yourself cause the show wasn't bad, not great, but not that bad.
The audio messes up about 19 minutes in
worked great for me
The quality was great & so is the show,I am hooked!
Great!
this is gonna be the huge series ever
love u cookie
Thank you, much appreciated.
Supposed to be about quality of download not anyone's opinion of the show. Upload quality was excellent so give the up-loader a little respect and credit where its due. Otherwise, I agree, the show is some I wouldn't watch but then I'm a Caucasian white boy and don't think my opinion is of any value bout a show like this
I feel like the voting should be based on the A/V quality, but that the comment section should be for both.
No the comments here should ONLY be about the torrent. We read comments here
to decide whether or not to choose this torrent. I don't come on here to read spoilers.
IMDB is the place to discuss the show- or even forums on here. But NOT on these comments.
I would have been pissed if I was getting a torrent for Breaking Bad and someone posted the season finales of season 3 or 4.
Thats what the forums are for
feedback
Um, yea hey there kan here's a little FYI for you... people SHOULD be commenting about the show, as well, not just A/V quality. It's to let us, those who are not familiar with whatever the title may be, how good the program is. So, if YOU have a problem with people 'sharing' their personal opinion about 'said' programs and feel free to do us all a big favor and pass it up and NOT read any of them! :) from an opinionated Puerto Rican to a narrow-minded little white-boy have a great day!
I see you have read the rules m8. Imdb does a great job hence the link.A/V and issues only.Its only an extra click away for reviews and such
dude i'm too lazy to click that extra link so it gives me great pleasure when i see a comment saying A/9 V/9 but this movie/tv show totally sucked major ass / kicked major ass. [insert lameass/awesome comment here] and don't forget the emotes [Q:insert_LOL]