Emotional Habits: The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently - Akash Karia

seeders: 45
leechers: 6
Added on July 19, 2016 by thep00perin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Emotional Habits: The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently - Akash Karia (Size: 621.04 KB)
 Emotional Habits_ The 7 Things - Akash Karia.epub621.04 KB

Description

“...boils complex issues and ideas down to concise actionable material.” ~ Thomas Lindey

“...a quick read that can have immediate and long term benefits. The exercises in chapter two are really good. The advice in chapters 3 and 4 is spot on. I'm going to share it with my three sons.” ~ Phil Barth

“Compared to the other self-help books, this one of the easiest books to follow and implement, from start to finish.” ~ Alnoor Talwar

MASTER THE ONE SKILL ALL PEAK PERFORMERS HAVE IN COMMON
What is the one skill that the world’s most successful leaders, athletes and business people have in common?

And more importantly, how can you harness this skill to achieve greater success, fulfillment and well-being in your business and personal life?

New research reveals that resilience – more than IQ – is a key factor in determining your success and well-being, at work as well as in your relationships.

In fact, studies show that people with higher levels of resilience have higher productivity, better health, greater morale, higher job satisfaction and lower stress.

DISCOVER 7 SCIENCE-BACKED TOOLS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COUNTS
In this book, you will discover the 7 things resilient people do differently...and how to apply them in your own life so that you can:

• Persevere through adversity.

• Quickly bounce back from disappointments.

• Break negative emotional patterns by taking control of your self-talk and inner movies.

• Instantly shift your emotional state using the power of physiology.

• Create greater drive and ambition by mastering the use of self-directed questions.

• Supercharge your energy levels at a moment’s notice.

• Experience even greater excitement, passion, happiness and fulfillment in every area of your life.

Using the 7 habits of resilient people discussed in this book, you will be able to handle the vulnerabilities of intimate relationships, the risks and failures of business and the ups and downs of life.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM READERS

“...a great book if you're looking to master your emotions, become more resilient, flexible, and ultimately successful...” ~ M. Sean Marshall

“I'll definitely be reading this book again, because I spent the whole time analyzing my own thoughts and reactions and found a great deal to work on.” ~ Rebecca Vickers

“[Akash] has knocked it out of the park... A great read full of examples...Highly recommended.” ~ Jamie Hill

Just one idea in this book might be the what you need.

Ready to get stared?

Then take advantage of this limited-time introductory pricing, scroll up and click the BUY NOW button to grab your copy...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
621.04 KB
seeders:45
leechers:6
Emotional Habits: The 7 Things Resilient People Do Differently - Akash Karia