Emily Maguire - Beliver (2009) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 29, 2012 by iP00Din Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Emily Maguire - Beliver (2009) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D (Size: 226 MB)
 1 - Free.flac20.07 MB
 10 - start over again.flac18.61 MB
 2 - I'd rather be.flac25.85 MB
 3 - wanting time.flac17.01 MB
 4 - lighthouse man.flac25.57 MB
 5 - autum leaves.flac19.72 MB
 6 - anything you do.flac22.26 MB
 7 - believer.flac30.04 MB
 8 - woke up.flac18.78 MB
 9 - brave new world.flac28.05 MB
 Cover.jpg33.79 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt47 bytes

Description

Full of vibrancy and blossoming with an abundance of talent and passion, music for the soul...

I absolutely recommend this album! What a wonderful way to start my New Year of reviews with this masterpiece of an album. Featuring beautiful lyrical content, magically combined with vocals that are moving and compositions that fill the soul with resolve. With influences including Bach, Bob Marley, and Buddha, the ultimate soul music, this is full of vibrancy and blossoming with an abundance of talent and passion.

The opener 'Free' is a ballad of power and has the ability to move. This singer-songwriter's style is captivating and exciting and her vocals are powerful with the ability to do the softened love song and the poignant ballad. 'Anything You Do' has to be one of my favourite songs on the album, it's a beautiful love song and is marvellously shaped with vocals that are feminine and resound like a lullaby about your head.

Emily's perspective on the world is formed partly of the many spiritual beliefs she holds close to her heart but also of the love and live nature of her personal life. This is conceptualised throught this entire album and for that reason it's intriguing and mesmerising to absorb some of these wonderful songs. They run deep.

'Believer' is another wonderful song, painting an image of the idea that if you believe, then anything is possible. 'Cos I could be counted, not counting. And I could run and hide away, hide away. I try to be wanted and wanting, to keep away the loneliness, the lonely'.

'Brave New World' is about reaching your limits and finding your own path in a world that is breaking boundaries. 'You shouldn't walk that way, you shouldn't try to call. You shouldn't cry at all, and you shouldn't, you shouldn't fall. You shouldn't walk that way, you shouldn't talk that way. You shouldn't try to say, in a brave new world.'

I think this song is a milestone for the album, and for writing in this way. The message is poignant, pointing out that in a world where anything is possible, how can we be continuously told that we're not doing things the right way, that whenever we fall it's a failure.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
226 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Emily Maguire - Beliver (2009) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D

All Comments

Great Album Great Singer Song writer
2012-03-30 23:59