Elvis Presly -The King-Mountain To Climb-Live Dolby ProLogic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on February 27, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Elvis Presly -The King-Mountain To Climb-Live Dolby ProLogic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 137.54 MB)
 Elvis Presly -The King-Mountain To Climb-Live Dolby ProLogic II 384kbs.mp4137.54 MB

Description

imageimageimage
"Mountain To Climb"
Elvis - The King Live 1973 Hawaii
The Finished Audio lists as 508 kbs.
A new "60 years of Elvis" exhibit sits inside an annex at Graceland on Friday in Memphis, Tenn. The exhibit features jump suits worn by Presley, an organ played in his California home, a copy of the original “That’s All Right” record and other miscellaneous Elvis items. Presley's longtime Memphis home that today serves as a museum and tourist attraction opened the exhibit, Monday, commemorates the 60 years since Presley cut his first record, "That's All Right," at Sun Studio in July 1954. It was played on the radio days later, and many believe its release marked the birth of mainstream rock 'n' roll.

"Mountain To Climb" The King recorded this song, and performed the song at his 1973 Honolulu concert Aloha from Hawaii and the subsequent live album Aloha from Hawaii: Via Satellite. Elvis version was included in many of his other releases throughout the 1970s.MEMPHIS -- The telegram sent by Elvis Presley to his parents in November 1954 gives a glimpse into the young singer's priorities and his optimism, as he begins what will become a career as a rock 'n' roll icon and cultural phenomenon.
"Hi babies," says the telegram, sent from Houston by Presley to his parents, Vernon and Gladys, who were in Memphis. "Here's the money to pay the bills. Don't tell no one how much I sent. Will send more next week. There is a card in the mail. Love, Elvis."
The note is being displayed in an exhibit at Graceland, Presley's longtime Memphis home that today serves as a museum and tourist attraction. The exhibit, which opened Monday, commemorates the 60 years since Presley cut his first record, "That's All Right," at Sun Studio in July 1954. It was played on the radio days later, and many believe its release marked the birth of mainstream rock 'n' roll. There are other theories about the creation of rock 'n' roll, which was born from a truly American mixture of styles such as country, blues, jazz and gospel. But in the eyes of Priscilla Presley -- Elvis Presley's former wife -- it was a defining moment in Elvis' life, when as a shy 19-year-old he walked into the studio run by visionary producer Sam Phillips and sang the lyrics, "Well, that's all right mama, that's all right for you." "It had to be on his mind for a long time to get up the nerve to go in that place and want to meet Sam Phillips to record a song for his mother," Priscilla Presley told The Associated Press in an interview at Graceland on Friday. "That's not something that he would have just thought about doing at the spur of the moment," she added. "I think it took him some courage to do that."
The incredible Elvis life story began when Elvis Aaron Presley was born to Vernon and Gladys Presley in a two-room house in Tupelo, Mississippi, on January 8, 1935. His twin brother, Jessie Garon, was stillborn, leaving Elvis to grow up as an only child. He and his parents moved to Memphis, Tennessee, in 1948, and Elvis graduated from Humes High School there in 1953. Elvis’ musical influences were the pop and country music of the time, the gospel music he heard in church and at the all-night gospel sings he frequently attended, and the black R&B he absorbed on historic Beale Street as a Memphis teenager. In 1954, Elvis began his singing career with the legendary Sun Records label in Memphis. In late 1955, his recording contract was sold to RCA Victor. By 1956, he was an international sensation. With a sound and style that uniquely combined his diverse musical influences and blurred and challenged the social and racial barriers of the time, he ushered in a whole new era of American music and popular culture. He starred in 33 successful films, made history with his television appearances and specials, and knew great acclaim through his many, often record-breaking, live concert performances on tour and in Las Vegas. Globally, he has sold over one billion records, more than any other artist. His American sales have earned him gold, platinum or multi-platinum awards. Among his many awards and accolades were 14 Grammy nominations (3 wins) from the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences, the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award which he received at age 36,Priscilla Presley said her husband talked about befriending Phillips' secretary Marion Keisker, who is said to have recognized his talent and facilitated the first "That's All Right" recording. "The timing was right ... under her guidance, it worked out," Priscilla Presley said. "He was nervous that day, as much as he was the day they first played his song on the radio." Elvis also was nervous about how listeners would react to the song, which was played by influential disc jockey Dewey Phillips on his "Red, Hot and Blue" radio show on WHBQ a few days after it was recorded. "Elvis was really shy by nature -- I don't know if you all know that or not, but I do for sure," Priscilla Presley said. Despite the flashy garments, confident onstage persona and sex appeal, Elvis was not one to boast about money. She said the phrase in the telegram asking his parents not to divulge the amount he sent is proof. To this day, it remains unclear how much he actually wired. "Enough to pay the bills, let's just put it that way," says Priscilla Presley, laughing.

LYRICS:

[color=blue]"Mountain To Climb"

Born in the heat of the desert
My mother died giving me life
Deprived of the love of a father
Blamed for the loss of his wife
You know Lord I've been in a prison
For something that I never done
It's been one hill after another
I've climbed them all one by one

But this time, Lord you gave me a mountain
A mountain you know I may never climb
It isn't just a hill any longer
You gave me a mountain this time

My woman got tired of heartaches
Tired of the grief and the strife
So tired of working for nothing
Just tired of being my wife
She took my one ray of sunshine
She took my pride and my joy
She took my reason for living
She took my small baby boy

But this time, Lord you gave me a mountain
A mountain you know I may never climb
It isn't just a hill any longer
You gave me a mountain this time

Video:
Frame Width: 720
Frame Height: 480
Data Rate: 5029kbps
Total Bitrate: 5537kbps
Frame Rate: 50 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1356kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
137.54 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Elvis Presly -The King-Mountain To Climb-Live Dolby ProLogic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Elvis Presly -The King-Mountain To Climb-Live Dolby ProLogic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Elvis Presly -The King-Mountain To Climb-Live Dolby ProLogic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot