Elvis Presley-The Wonder Of You-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 8, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Elvis Presley-The Wonder Of You-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 52.6 MB)
 Elvis Presley-The Wonder Of You-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp445.38 MB
 Elvis Presley-The Wonder Of You-Live-320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp35.74 MB
 Elvis Presley-the Wonder Of You-3.mp4_20160427_182543.402.png479.72 KB
 Elvis Presley-the Wonder Of You-2.mp4_20160427_182543.402.png321.52 KB
 Elvis Presley-the Wonder Of You-4.mp4_20160427_182543.402.png310.92 KB
 Elvis Presley-the Wonder Of You-1.mp4_20160427_182543.402.png260.96 KB
 Elvis_Presley_Pink_Cadillac_on_display.png126.73 KB
 elvis.jpg8.82 KB
 Elvis Presley-The Wonder Of You-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt5.68 KB
 Elvis Presley-The Wonder Of You-Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}.nfo408 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt295 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimageimage

Elvis Presley "The Wonder Of You" Live-720p{DPLII384kbs}

Audio Encoded using Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs
Live 320kbs MP3 included

www.elvis.com/

Dedicated to: All Mothers Everywhere.
On July 5, 1955, Elvis purchased a new Cadillac Fleetwood Series 60 in blue with a black roof. Having mentioned a Pink Cadillac in the song "Baby, Let's Play House", the first song recorded by Elvis to appear on a national chart which made #5 on the Billboard Country Singles chart in July 1955; Elvis had the car repainted by Art, a neighbour on Lamar Street. Art designed a customised pink color for Elvis which he named "Elvis Rose," but the car kept its black roof. Once the car was finished Elvis gave it to his mother Gladys as a gift. Mrs. Gladys Presley never had a driver's license, and Elvis drove the car with the members of his band for most of 1955–1956. On September 2, 1955, Scotty Moore drove the car into a vehicle which was passing a pick-up truck in Texarkana, Texas, causing $1000 of damage, in March 1956 Elvis had the upholstery replaced, the body retouched and roof painted white.

Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

Elvis Aaron Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) was an American musician and actor. Regarded as one of the most significant cultural icons of the 20th century, he is often referred to as “the King of Rock and Roll”, or simply, “The King”. Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi, as a twinless twin, and when he was 13 years old, he and his family relocated to Memphis, Tennessee. Born to a poor Mississippi family in the heart of Depression, Elvis had moved to Memphis by his teens, where he absorbed the vibrant melting pot of Southern popular music in the form of blues, country, bluegrass, and gospel. After graduating from high school, he became a truck driver, rarely if ever singing in public. Some 1953 and 1954 demos, recorded at the emerging Sun label in Memphis primarily for Elvis' own pleasure, helped stir interest on the part of Sun owner Sam Phillips. In mid-1954, Phillips, looking for a white singer with a black feel, teamed Presley with guitarist Scotty Moore and bassist Bill Black. Almost by accident, apparently, the trio hit upon a version of an Arthur Crudup blues tune "That's All Right Mama," which became Elvis' first single. According to Priscilla Presley, Elvis “loathed” the plots of the movie musicals he made after he came back from the army, longing instead to make films like those of James Dean or Marlon Brando. “But whenever he complained to the Colonel, Colonel reminded him that they were making millions and that his fans wanted to see him only in musicals,” wrote Priscilla in “Elvis and Me.” Elvis’ controlling manager also made him turn down roles in “Thunder Road,” “West Side Story” and “Midnight Cowboy.” Elvis had a Black Belt in Karate. Elvis’s first brush with karate came in the late-1950s when he entered the Army and was stationed in Germany. After he came back to the States and was discharged from the military, he found a karate master in Los Angeles, who taught Elvis over the years up until the King’s death in 1977. Not only would Elvis go on to earn his first-degree black belt in 1960, but he would eventually go on to attain an eighth-degree black belt. "Before Elvis, there was nothing," John Lennon once said. Elvis Presley recorded a live version of "The Wonder of You" in Las Vegas, Nevada in February 1970. The song was released as a single on April 20, 1970, backed by the song "Mama Liked the Roses". In the United States, both songs charted at #9 together in the spring of 1970. "The Wonder of You" was one of his most successful records in the UK ever, topping the UK Singles Chart for six weeks in the summer of that year. It also stayed at number one in the Irish Charts for three weeks that same year. This was the 59th Top 40 hit of his career. Presley's version also reached number 37 on the US Country Singles chart, and number one on the easy listening chart.
"The Wonder of You" was one of about thirty five songs Elvis would regularly perform at concerts. According to Peterson, "He [Elvis] asked me if I would mind if he recorded 'The Wonder of You.' I said, 'You don't have to ask permission; you're Elvis Presley.' He said, 'Yes, I do. You're Ray Peterson.'"

LYRICS:

"The Wonder Of You"

When no-one else can understand me
When everything I do is wrong
You give me hope and consolation
You give me strength to carry on
And you're always there to lend a hand
In everything I do
That's the wonder
The wonder of you
And when you smile the world is brighter
You touch my hand and I'm a king