ELLORA'S CAVE Anthologies

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on December 3, 2013 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

ELLORA'S CAVE Anthologies (Size: 23.15 MB)
 Flavors of Ecstasy 2 by Thatcher & McCall & Carnes & Lewis & Dean & Midnight.pdf996.22 KB
 Flavors of Ecstasy 3 by Sprrow & Brooks, Bee, James, Jayde, Dragon, Sinclair.pdf907.73 KB
 Flavors of Ecstasy 1 by Pape & Glass & Holt & Daniels & Ayre & Bosco.pdf885.46 KB
 Flavors of Ecstasy 4 by Day, Drake, Carlysle, Hayes, Ross, Zahara.pdf833.14 KB
 Jewels of the Nile III by Venton & Strong & Ayre & West & Pape & Thorn.pdf838.98 KB
 Jewels of the Nile IV by Silver & James & Walters & Halliday & St. Clare &...835.48 KB
 Jewels of the Nile I by McCall & Rayne & Blu & Hill & Devlin & Reynolds.pdf821.3 KB
 Jewels of the Nile II by Waters & Cooper & Airies & Moore & Evans & Kane.pdf797.77 KB
 Legendary Tails IV by Raine & Chance & Roth & Walters & Wilde & Black.pdf1.32 MB
 Legendary Tails III by Blazer & Kelley & Devlin & Soarde & Douglas & Hart.pdf1007.32 KB
 Legendary Tails I by Lapthorne & LaFleur & McCall & Starr & Arman &...942.28 KB
 Legendary Tails II by Teglia & Springer & Walker & St. Clare & Carter &...936.47 KB
 Seasons of Seduction II by Aames & Airies & Boyett-Compo & Kerans & Logen &...903.74 KB
 Seasons of Seduction I by Devlin & James & Rossetti & Feisty & Quinn &...867.05 KB
 Seasons of Seduction IV by Strong & Cross & Evans & LaFleur & McCall & Moore.pdf855.3 KB
 Seasons of Seduction III by Alexander & Fox & Luke & Teglia & Walters &...818.11 KB
 Tales From The Temple I by Kelly & Douglas & Aames & Wilde & DeSalvo & Leigh.pdf1.66 MB
 Tales From The Temple IV by Agnew & Taylor & Windsor & Walker & Hurn & Black.pdf1.17 MB
 Tales From The Temple II by St. Clare & Michelle & Wilder & Casteel & Sparks...1.1 MB
 Tales From The Temple III by King & McCray & Wine & Devlin & Bast & Hunter.pdf1.02 MB
 Dreams of the Oasis I by Jackson & Midnight & Austin & James & Cuccaro &...1.48 MB
 Dreams of the Oasis II by Day & Evans & Agnew & McCall & Adams & Kelly.pdf925.69 KB
 Dreams of the Oasis IV [Shadow Ryders 0.5] by Bast & Boyett-Compo & Matthews & Starr...821.49 KB
 Dreams of the Oasis III by LaCroix & Luke & Munro & St Clare & Starr &...768.43 KB

Description

This is a collection of anthologies, all in pdf format, from Ellora's Cave. As this is a large file, I've only included some of the pics. Please click the links provided below to read the descriptions and see the other pics.

Dreams of the Oasis

Flavors of Ecstasy

Jewels of the Nile

Legendary Tails

Seasons of Seduction

Tales from the Temple

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Dreams of the Oasis

Dreams of the Oasis I by Myla Jackson, Liddy Midnight, Nicole Austin, Allyson James, Paige Cuccaro, Jory Strong

Dreams of the Oasis II by Sylvia Day, B.J. McCall, Sahara Kelly, Elisa Adams, Denise A. Agnew, Anna J. Evans

Dreams of the Oasis III by Tielle St. Clare, Marianne LaCroix, Cricket Starr, Mary Winter, Shelley Munro, Renee Luke

Dreams of the Oasis IV by Anya Bast, Charlotte Boyett-Compo, Lena Matthews, Kris Starr, N.J. Walters, Ravyn Wilde

Flavors of Ecstasy

Flavors of Ecstasy 1 by Cindy Spencer Pape, Debra Glass, Desiree Holt, Kristin Daniels, Solange Ayre, Talya Bosco

Flavors of Ecstasy 2 by Ari Thatcher, B.J. McCall, Cara Carnes, Janne Lewis, Kimberly Dean, Liddy Midnight

Flavors of Ecstasy 3 by Angelia Sparrow & Naomi Brooks, Courtney Bee, Sherry James, Fiona Jayde, Cheryl Dragon, Lyla Sinclair

Flavors of Ecstasy 4 by L.A. Day, Isabelle Drake, Regina Carlysle, Madison Hayes, Aubrey Ross, Brigit Zahara

Jewels of the Nile

Jewels of the Nile I by McCall & Rayne & Blu & Hill & Devlin & Reynolds

Jewels of the Nile II by Waters & Cooper & Airies & Moore & Evans & Kane

Jewels of the Nile III by Venton & Strong & Ayre & West & Pape & Thorn

Jewels of the Nile IV by Silver & James & Walters & Halliday & St. Clare & Ellis

Legendary Tails

Legendary Tails I by Lapthorne & LaFleur & McCall & Starr & Arman & Boyett-Compo

Legendary Tails II by Teglia & Springer & Walker & St. Clare & Carter & Burton

Legendary Tails III by Blazer & Kelley & Devlin & Soarde & Douglas & Hart

Legendary Tails IV by Raine & Chance & Roth & Walters & Wilde & Black

Seasons of Seduction

Seasons of Seduction I by Devlin & James & Rossetti & Feisty & Quinn & Strong

Seasons of Seduction II by Aames & Airies & Boyett-Compo & Kerans & Logen & McCray

Seasons of Seduction III by Alexander & Fox & Luke & Teglia & Walters & Willoughby

Seasons of Seduction IV by Strong & Cross & Evans & LaFleur & McCall & Moore

Tales from the Temple

Tales From The Temple I by Kelly & Douglas & Aames & Wilde & DeSalvo & Leigh

Tales From The Temple II by St. Clare & Michelle & Wilder & Casteel & Sparks & Knight

Tales From The Temple III by King & McCray & Wine & Devlin & Bast & Hunter

Tales From The Temple IV by Agnew & Taylor & Windsor & Walker & Hurn & Black

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.15 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
ELLORA'S CAVE Anthologies

All Comments

thank you
Thank you!