Ellen.2008.10.20.s06e031.Senator.Joe.Biden.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2008 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Ellen.2008.10.20.s06e031.Senator.Joe.Biden.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi (Size: 350.02 MB)
 Ellen.2008.10.20.s06e031.Senator.Joe.Biden.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi350.02 MB

Description

Monday, October 20

SENATOR JOE BIDEN: He could be our next Vice President, but on Monday he tries to guide me through a difficult decision you don't want to miss! I'll also test his dunking arm when a surprise celebrity `dunkee` offers herself up to support breast cancer research. And I'll ask the Senator pointed questions about the direction of our country, the economy, and a serious issue that's very close to my heart. It's a must-see interview!

COLIN FARRELL (`Pride and Glory`): Here's the situation... he kissed me last time he was here. (And I'm not talking a peck on the cheek.) Sure it was four years ago, but I think he might still have a little crush. I'm a married woman now. But he does look better than ever, and the women in the audience may just melt when he heads into the crowd with a special surprise for one lucky audience member!

TONI BRAXTON and ALEC MAZO (`Dancing with the Stars`): It's samba time! Toni and Alec give an amazing dance demo. Plus, Toni will discuss the incredible odds she faced to make it onto the show after battling an illness.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
350.02 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Ellen.2008.10.20.s06e031.Senator.Joe.Biden.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi