Ellen.2008.09.29.s06e016.Lauren.Graham.WS.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 30, 2008 by in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

Ellen.2008.09.29.s06e016.Lauren.Graham.WS.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi (Size: 349.87 MB)
 Ellen.2008.09.29.s06e016.Lauren.Graham.WS.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi349.87 MB

Description

Monday, September 29

LAUREN GRAHAM

I start off the week with the latest edition of my favorite new game, Aw Snap! (And one of the contestants gets caught cheating!) Then, I am pleased to welcome the always enchanting LAUREN GRAHAM, who can be seen in the new film "Flash of Genius" -- and get this, Lauren tells me that she landed the role after being seen on my show! (But she also tells me she's on an all-juice diet that's making her crazy, so I'm not sure what to believe!) Lauren is still one of my favorite guests, and every time I see her, she tells me that she's single. (Honestly, sometimes I don't know if Lauren comes here to promote a project, or because she needs me to find her a date.) Lauren even talks about coming to my 50th birthday party with a famous face, who she tells me is just her friend. Hmm... well, perhaps I can fix her up with a doctor, and I just happen to have one on the show! DR. NEAL BARNARD is a clinical researcher, and he'll be here to discuss diet trends in America and healthy alternatives for all of us. Dr. Barnard is gonna show real samples of exactly how much the average person is eating each year. You'll be stunned when you see how much sugar you've put into your body in the past 12 months! (Here's a clue: It's bigger than a dozen breadboxes.) Then, former *NSYNC singer LANCE BASS and his "Dancing with the Stars" partner LACEY SCHWIMMER give us a Cha Cha demonstration so incredible that the other contestants might as well forfeit the competition! And George Watch '08 takes an unexpected twist with a little help from one of my writers... and a sandwich board!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.87 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Ellen.2008.09.29.s06e016.Lauren.Graham.WS.HDTV.XviD-NewWorld.avi