Ella Henderson & The X Facter

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on November 19, 2012 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Ella Henderson & The X Facter (Size: 34.41 MB)
 10 You're The One That I Want - Live Show 7.mp33.8 MB
 04 Rule The World - Live Show 1.mp33.55 MB
 09 Written in the stars - Live Show 6.mp33.45 MB
 07 Bring me to life - Live Show 4.mp33.39 MB
 08 Firework - Live Show 5.mp33.37 MB
 02 Believe - Bootcamp.mp33.32 MB
 06 You've Got the Love - Live Show 3.mp33.27 MB
 11 If You're Not The One - for survival - Live Show 7.mp33.22 MB
 01 Missed - Audition.mp33.09 MB
 05 Loving You - Live Show 2.mp32.52 MB
 03 I Won't Give Up - Judges House's.mp31.43 MB
 Ella Henderson.jpg6.54 KB

Description

Ella Henderson & The X Facter UK. VBR

Year 2012

Tracks
01 Missed - Audition - (Ella penned herself)
02 Believe - Bootcamp
03 I Won't Give Up - Judges House's
04 Rule The World - Live Show 1
05 Loving You - Live Show 2
06 You've Got the Love - Live Show 3
07 Bring me to life - Live Show 4
08 Firework - Live Show 5
09 Written in the stars - Live Show 6
10 You're The One That I Want - Live Show 7
11 If You're Not The One - for survival - Live Show 7

Teenager Ella Henderson's X Factor dream is over – despite judges describing her last performance as "perfect".
Wearing a dazzling gold dress, the 16-year-old had performed a pared-back version of You're The One That I Want from the musical Grease on Saturday night.
But Ella found herself in the sing-off against soloist James Arthur last night and was voted off by the judges after performing If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield.
Ella's mentor Tulisa voted for James to leave, and dubbed it "ridiculous" that the pair were in the bottom two, saying "the public have voted for the wrong people".
Nicole Scherzinger said it was a "great tragedy" that two of the most talented performers in the competition had to be in the bottom two, but voted to send Ella home in a bid to save her act, James.
Voting to send James home and backing Ella, Louis Walsh said: "I am in shock, I thought these two were finalists."
It came down to Gary Barlow to decide Ella's fate. Before making his decision, he said: "It's all about the vocals and there isn't anything between these two acts."
He voted to save James, which sent the competition to deadlock, where Ella was sent home for having the fewest public votes.
Speaking about her time on the show, Ella told host Dermot O'Leary: "This year the talent on the show is incredible and everybody deserves to be in that final.
"I just want to say thank you so much, I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for that show.
"I've loved every minute of it and it's given me so much more confidence, not just as a performer, but I've grown as a person."
Tulisa added: "This is ridiculous. People didn't pick up the phone and vote. There was nothing wrong with her performance."
Ella's mum Michelle Henderson said she was "incredibly proud" of what Ella has achieved.
She added: "I was worried about the song choice all week and I wasn't sure how well it would be received.
"She's tried her hardest every week and we're all so proud of her for getting this far.
"Her music career most definitely isn't over and this won't be the last we hear from her.
"She's got so many amazing supporters and we want to thank everybody who helped her get this far."
Ella's father, Sean Henderson, said: "I am so happy that Ella has got to this stage of the competition and in each round we know she has given 100 per cent.
"Even though X Factor has ended, we know her music career hasn't."
Ella had gained positive comments from all four judges for her performance on Saturday.
Congratulating Ella on the performance on Saturday, Gary had told her: "You always engage me emotionally and stay truthful to the song – and that is a great attribute. It was perfect."
She was given a standing ovation by mentor Tulisa on Saturday, who described the Tetney teenager as "a star" and added: "That's what guilty pleasures week is all about – taking a cheesy, lovable song and making it sound current and beautiful."
Louis Walsh said it is not the last we will hear from Ella.
"We are going to hear your voice coming out of our radios in the next few years and you are going to sell millions and millions of records because you have this amazing recording voice," he said.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
34.41 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Ella Henderson & The X Facter

All Comments

toppie
Oh my god, thank you so much :)
Thanks