Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 1961
leechers: 1334
Added on September 20, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > 3D Movies
Torrent verified.

Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 1.65 GB)
 Edge.of.Tomorrow.2014.1080p.3D.HSBS.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp41.65 GB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1631867/IMDB RATING: 8.1FORMAT..............: MP4

CODEC...............: X264

GENRE...............: Action

FILE SIZE...........: 1.65 GB

RESOLUTION..........: 1920*800

FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps

AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)

SUBTITLES...........: NONE

LANGUAGE............: English

RUNTIME.............: 113 minsAn alien race has hit the Earth in an unrelenting assault, unbeatable by any military unit in the world. Major William Cage (Cruise) is an officer who has never seen a day of combat when he is unceremoniously dropped into what amounts to a suicide mission. Killed within minutes, Cage now finds himself inexplicably thrown into a time loop-forcing him to live out the same brutal combat over and over, fighting and dying again...and again. But with each battle, Cage becomes able to engage the adversaries with increasing skill, alongside Special Forces warrior Rita Vrataski (Blunt). And, as Cage and Vrataski take the fight to the aliens, each repeated encounter gets them one step closer to defeating the enemy.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.65 GB
seeders:1961
leechers:1334
Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 3D BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Friends need some help... how can i convert this SBS to full Anaglyph format so that i can view it directly on my normal LCD tv. I will view it by wearing red/cyan glasses.
In PC there is no probs as i can do it with VLC and KM player but on TV i can't use these softwares hence i need a full Anaglyph format to watch directly.
Please reply with any details or links. Thank you.
Thanks
colors are horrible. definately giving headache.
It's 3-D Video...thanks for the share...
The 3D is really bad. I have many Blu-ray 3D, Side-By-Side(SBS) and Over-Under(OU)/Top-Bottom movies but this upload looks like it's been 3D converted on a pc. It's disorienting. This is my first 3D disappointment of Yify. Crap!!!
For some reason the left/right pics are around the wrong way resulting in a really bad image.. To fix, go into your Tv's 3D Settings and reverse the Left/Right option

On a LG , it is settings-picture- 3D- 3D Image correction
Lol that happened to me at the cinemas
But this i dnt guess its related
Cz rhis 3D is Real3D...not IMAX
U want some awesome 3D dowbload transformers movie in 3D from Yify