Echoes of the Past 4 - The Revenge of the Witch CE - NEW HOG [ASG]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on July 19, 2012 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Echoes of the Past 4 - The Revenge of the Witch CE - NEW HOG [ASG] (Size: 636.33 MB)
 Echoes of the Past 4 - The Revenge of the Witch CE [ASG].exe636.33 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Save the kingdom of Orion in Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch! Once again black powers has seized the land and this time the witch is more determined than ever to take her revenge on you. The entire city is gripped by fear and it’s up to you to save them, and yourself. Exorcize the evil and defeat the witch once and for all!

System Requirements:

CPU: 1.2 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 635 MB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwith limit :)

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

THANKS TO Velocity

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
636.33 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Echoes of the Past 4 - The Revenge of the Witch CE - NEW HOG [ASG]

All Comments

i've found that a lot of games, particularly ones that link u to websites when you finish will come up on antipest apps as a back door/trojan when technically that is what the coding is, but isn't a virus per sae. Most games that give me this kind of problem requires either one of two solutions depending on how much of an attack dog your anitpest app is. Either 1) turn it off completely, not even running in background or standby if it will let you, or 2) uninstall the antipest program until you finish the game and then reinstall.
This download is a (Backdoor. Graybird) virus HIGH RISK.. Game doesn't load.
this download is a (Backdoor. Graybird) virus HIGH RISK :(
Perfect 10/10,No virus and plays all the way through,thanks uploader and seeders.
just letting you know what norton said
Dont know whwt the problem is ? All i can say is, i have avast and i played the game with no problems.