Earnings from Learning: The Rise of For-profit Universities (2006) by David Breneman [Dr.Soc]

seeders: 11
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by Dr.Soc.in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Earnings from Learning: The Rise of For-profit Universities (2006) by David Breneman [Dr.Soc] (Size: 1.82 MB)
 Earnings from Learning_ The Rise of For-profit Universities (2006) by David Breneman.pdf1.82 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

Earnings from Learning: The Rise of For-profit Universities by David W. Breneman
Paperback: 230 pages
Publisher: State University of New York Press (October 12, 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0791468402

Earnings from Learning examines the historical and contemporary factors that have fueled the rise of postsecondary for-profit, degree-granting institutions as a dynamic and powerful force in education. The contributors focus on such institutions as the University of Phoenix, DeVry, and Strayer to present theoretically grounded and data-driven research from a variety of disciplinary perspectives. They document unprecedented shifts in the postsecondary political economy and landscape and evaluate the implications for nonprofit institutions, including understanding the public and private benefits of higher education, postsecondary access and success, institutional resource allocation, competition, governance, and technology.

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.82 MB
seeders:11
leechers:0
Earnings from Learning: The Rise of For-profit Universities (2006) by David Breneman [Dr.Soc]

All Comments

For Profit Universities, only in Bizarro World/Late Stage Capitalism could this exist. The whole concept just sucks egg juice. SkankYYYYYYYEEEEEEE