Eagles-New York Minute-Hell Freezes Over Tour - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on February 8, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Eagles-New York Minute-Hell Freezes Over Tour - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 420.01 MB)
 Eagles-New York Minute-Hell Freezes Over Tour - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4420.01 MB

Description

imageimage

"In a New York Minute"
The Eagles 1994 Live Hell Freezes Over Tour
btw The Eagles are touring in 2014 go here and get your tickets as this is a must see
show, I am doing everything possible to not miss them this time around!!!
http://www.eaglesband.com/events
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I
downmixed with 7.1 ch. 1536kbs. The finished Audio lists at 666kbs. hmmm... The mark of the beast?? And I recommend that you be a beast of an Eagles fan if you dnld this video as the size is quite huge. I had to think on whether I should upld this one or not due to the size, but after watching it, and hearing the awesome Audio, I went ahead and shared it anyway. When you play it the first time, don't touch your equalizer controls and you will know why I had to share it. :P - I mixed the Audio different than I have been lately, and I had to up the Video quality considerably (as can be seen by the Video bitrate below) but to me personally the file size is worth the final quality. But thats just me, may not be your cup of tea. The question here is Are you an Eagles fan or not? One of my personal all time Eagles (Don Henley) songs. Couldn't NOT share it. As the title implies, this song is about how quickly and drastically life can change. The underlying message is to treasure the good things you have because they could be gone tomorrow. "New York Minute" is a song written by Don Henley, Danny Kortchmar, and Jai Winding. Henley originally recorded it for his 1989 album The End of the Innocence. The single was a #5 hit on the U.S. Adult Contemporary chart the following year, although it reached only #48 on the Billboard Hot 100.The track features Toto members David Paich, who played piano and wrote the string arrangement, and Jeff Porcaro on drums.The song was covered by the Eagles on the Hell Freezes Over album and DVD. The song has close association to the 9/11 tragedy, with heavy airplay by stations at the time.The song's co-writer Danny Kortchmar told us that Henley had the title in mind, and wanted the song to reflect the atmosphere of New York. "That's why those last verses he's singing, he's walking through the park and the leaves are rustling," Kortchmar explained. "He wanted to capture the essence of autumn or early winter in New York. We had the title, and we had kind of the idea. I sat down at the piano and started playing the chord changes that you hear, and at home I fooled around with it for a while. Then I went to him and I said, 'I think I've got something for 'New York Minute.'' I played it for him and he went, 'Yeah, that's it, that's it. Let's record it.' And we did."

LYRICS:

"New York Minute"

Harry got up
Dressed all in black
Went down to the station
And he never came back
They found his clothing
Scattered somewhere down the track
And he won't be down on Wall Street
in the morning

He had a home
The love of a girl
But men get lost sometimes
As years unfurl
One day he crossed some line
And he was too much in this world
But I guess it doesn't matter anymore

In a New York Minute
Everything can change
In a New York Minute
Things can get pretty strange
In a New York Minute
Everything can change
In a New York Minute

Lying here in the darkness
I hear the sirens wail
Somebody going to emergency
Somebody's going to jail
If you find somebody to love in this world
You better hang on tooth and nail
The wolf is always at the door

In a New York Minute
Everything can change
In a New York Minute
Things can get a little strange
In a New York Minute
Everything can change
In a New York Minute

And in these days
When darkness falls early
And people rush home
To the ones they love
You better take a fool's advice
And take care of your own
One day they're here;
Next day they're gone

I pulled my coat around my shoulders
And took a walk down through the park
The leaves were falling around me
The groaning city in the gathering dark
On some solitary rock
A desperate lover left his mark,
"Baby, I've changed. Please come back."

What the head makes cloudy
The heart makes very clear
The days were so much brighter
In the time when she was here
But I know there's somebody somewhere
Make these dark clouds disappear
Until that day, I have to believe
I believe, I believe

In a New York Minute
Everything can change
In a New York Minute
You can get out of the rain
In a New York Minute
Everything can change
In a New York Minute

Video:
Frame Width: 364
Frame Height: 272
Data Rate: 7597kbps
Total Bitrate: 8263kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
5.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1152kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
420.01 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Eagles-New York Minute-Hell Freezes Over Tour - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Eagles-New York Minute-Hell Freezes Over Tour - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Eagles-New York Minute-Hell Freezes Over Tour - Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot