E a g l e s -Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on July 4, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

E a g l e s -Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 583.79 MB)
 E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California Song-Live 1994-720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp4397.77 MB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp4151.37 MB
 E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California Song-Live 1994-720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp316.36 MB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp315.27 MB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-1 (3).png830.52 KB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-1 (1).png809.73 KB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-1 (2).png544.66 KB
 E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California Song-Live 1994-1.(2).png235.33 KB
 E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California Song-Live 1994-1.(4).png226.44 KB
 E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California Song-Live 1994-1.(5).png224.64 KB
 E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California Song-Live 1994-1.(3).png212.04 KB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt8.38 KB
 The E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs}.nfo424 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt192 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimageimageimage

The E.a.g.l.e.s-Hotel California-Live 1977-720p{DPLII384kbs}

E.a.g.l.e.s.-Hotel California-Live 1994-720p{DPLII384kbs}

Please set your Video Ratio sized to 16:10, and also set "always fit window" in your Video Client preferences.

Audio Encoded at 384Kbs
Live 320kbs MP3's included

This is One of the most Awesome Audiophile Guitar Duets in Rock History in 2 different Concerts. Not to mention the Lyrics are actually as good as the Guitar Duets...

If you experience any problems with any of our Torrents Please feel free to PM/Msg us here.
Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

"Hotel California"

Writing credits for the song are shared by Don Felder (music), Don Henley, and Glenn Frey (lyrics). The Eagles' original recording of the song features Henley singing the lead vocals and concludes with an extended section of electric guitar interplay between Felder and Joe Walsh. The song is considered the most famous recording of the band, and its long guitar coda has been voted the best guitar solo of all time. The song was awarded the Grammy Award for Record of the Year in 1978. The lyrics of the song have been given various interpretations by fans and critics alike, the Eagles themselves described the song as their "interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles". In the 2013 documentary History of the Eagles, Henley said that the song was about "a journey from innocence to experience...that's all". It was their first album with guitarist Joe Walsh; who had replaced founding member Bernie Leadon, and is the last album to feature bassist Randy Meisner. It is their sixth album (including Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975)), and fifth of original material. The front cover is a photograph of the Beverly Hills Hotel by David Alexander. The album topped the charts and won the band two Grammy Awards for "Hotel California" and "New Kid in Town". The album was nominated for Album of the Year. Robert Hilburn of Los Angeles Times, writing after the band broke up, called the album "a legitimate rock masterpiece", in which the band "examined their recurring theme about the American Dream with more precision, power and daring than ever in such stark, uncompromising songs as "Hotel California" and "The Last Resort. The song "Hotel California" was ranked number 49 on Rolling Stone's list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time". The guitar duet at the end of the song was performed by Don Felder and Joe Walsh. The melody of the song was composed by Don Felder in a rented house on Malibu Beach. He recorded the basic tracks with a Rhythm Ace drum machine and added a 12 string guitar on a four-track recording deck in his spare bedroom, then mixed in a bassline, and gave Don Henley and Glenn Frey each the resulting demo cassette. Frey and Henley were both interested in the tune after hearing the demo, and discussed the concept for the lyrics. Don Henley and Glenn wrote most of the words. All of us kind of drove into L.A. at night. Nobody was from California, and if you drive into L.A. at night... you can just see this glow on the horizon of lights, and the images that start running through your head of Hollywood and all the dreams that you have, and so it was kind of about that... what we started writing the song about. Henley decided on the theme of Hotel California, noting how The Beverly Hills Hotel had become a literal and symbolic focal point of their lives at that time. Henley said of their personal and professional experience in LA: "We were getting an extensive education, in life, in love, in business. Beverly Hills was still a mythical place to us. In that sense it became something of a symbol, and the 'Hotel' the locus of all that LA had come to mean for us. In a sentence, I'd sum it up as the end of the innocence, round one." Frey came up with a cinematic scenario of a person who, tired from driving a long distance in a desert, saw a place for a rest and pulled in for the night, but entered "a weird world peopled by freaky characters", and became "quickly spooked by the claustrophobic feeling of being caught in a disturbing web from which he may never escape." In an interview with Cameron Crowe, Frey said that he and Henley wanted the song "to open like an episode of the Twilight Zone", and added: "We take this guy and make him like a character in The Magus, where every time he walks through a door there’s a new version of reality. We wanted to write a song just like it was a movie." Frey described the song in an interview with NBC's Bob Costas as a cinematic montage "just one shot to the next ... a picture of a guy on the highway, a picture of the hotel, the guy walks in, the door opens, strange people." Frey continued: "We decided to create something strange, just to see if we could do it." Henley then wrote most of the lyrics based on Frey's idea, and sought inspiration for the writing by driving out into the desert as well as from films and theater. Part of the lyrics, such as "Her mind is Tiffany twisted, she got the Mercedes bends / She got a lot of pretty pretty boys she calls friends", are based on Henley's break-up with his girlfriend Loree Rodkin. According to Glenn Frey's liner notes for The Very Best Of, the use of the word "steely" in the lyric, "They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast," was a playful nod to the band Steely Dan, who had included the lyric "Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening" in their song "Everything You Did"

LYRICS:

"Hotel California"

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (Any time of year)
You can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the Captain,
"Please bring me my wine"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine"
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)
Bring your alibis

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before