Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition-Black Box

seeders: 126
leechers: 59
Added on May 21, 2014 by IamAWESOMEWBBin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition-Black Box (Size: 4.68 GB)
 BB-DW8.XL.part1.rar
 BB-DW8.XL.part2.rar
 BB-DW8.XL.part3.rar
 BB-DW8.XL.part4.rar
 BB-DW8.XL.part5.rar697.45 MB
 BLACK BOX REPACK.url115 bytes

Description

Welcome everybody.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition-Black Box

1.Unrar.
2.Mount or Burn.
3.Run 'Setup.exe'.
4.Start the game from Desktop.
5.Support game developers like we do.

The main mode in this latest installment in the Dynasty Warriors series is Story Mode, which follows the stories of the kingdoms of Wei, Wu, Shu, and Jin.
This completely new story includes new episodes with all-new characters and takes an ever deeper look at the drama that unfolds in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms compared to previous titles in the series. There are also new What If? scenarios that take a look at what could have happened if famous characters of the time period had lived on to fight another day.
Making their first appearance in the Dynasty Warriors series are highly anticipated officers from the Wei Kingdom, Yue Jin and Li Dian. Of course, we have also added plenty more new characters and old favorites such as Zhao Yun and Xiahou Dun are back for more for a total of 70+ playable characters — more than ever before!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.68 GB
seeders:126
leechers:59
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition-Black Box

Trailer

All Comments

the game installed but when I try to go into any battle the game stops responding on the loading screen............... please anyone help me with this................
freezes after battle of Chibi Wu story???? help??
This game takes a LONG time to boot up and crashes a lot of times. Your mileage may differ from mine, but the longest I've ever played without crashing was when I set everything to low. Ugh. I dunno if this is a problem with this version or a fault by the game itself. Damn it, Lu Bu!
Ok, I found a solution to my predicament of the game constantly crashing. Just change the resolution of the game to anything below the 1280 ones, then it will not crash anymore. You can even run everything on MAX afterwards. Although, the game still boots really slow when you start the application. Hope this helps!
Thankx for the tip now I am playing with high settings and getting 30 fps
perfect torrent, runs smoothly except few levels (yellow turbans)
Works fine. Thanks BlackBox.
Please upload Killer is Dead soon......