DxO FilmPack Elite 5.0.2 Build 362 Multilingual Mac OS X [helg420]

seeders: 22
leechers: 8
Added on January 4, 2015 by helg420in Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

DxO FilmPack Elite 5.0.2 Build 362 Multilingual Mac OS X [helg420] (Size: 268.02 MB)
 DxO_FilmPack5.dmg267.29 MB
 DxO Labs [patcher].rar454.24 KB
 OSX Yosi-2015-01-04-19-40-35.png290.31 KB
 Install Notes [helg420].txt325 bytes

Description

DxO FilmPack, a major new version of DxO Labs’ popular analog film simulation and creative effects software, adds 65 even more aesthetically-pleasing renderings and stunning new effects to help photographers give their photos greater emotional impact as well as a unique style, whether in color or in black & white. With DxO FilmPack, photographers can apply to their digital photos all the characteristic color, contrast, and grain of analog films that made photographic history, along with many original looks, filters, tonings, and visual effects — all of which can be infinitely combined and customized.

Ergonomic interface New
Process your images even more easily, thanks to DxO FilmPack’s new interface — even more simple and intuitive! Use the integrated file browser to choose your work directory and instantly see all the images it contains. Quickly access all presets, effects, and settings grouped together in the unique lateral control panel. Select the style that best matches your taste: analog film or Designer, color or black & white, with or without a toning effect or a frame — the combinations are infinite! Click on a thumbnail: the processing is applied immediately. Want to give your photo an even more unique style? Go into the Settings, take control of the sliders, and modify all of the parameters. In just one click, find the presets you use the most in the Favorites tab in the presets window, and easily find any of the available presets by using the Search tool.

Technical specifications
Intel Core™ i5 or higher
2 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
400 MB of available disk space
OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)

Compatible host applications
DxO OpticsPro 10 or higher
Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2014 (32 & 64 bits)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, 10, 11 & 12
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, 4 & 5
Apple Aperture 3

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
268.02 MB
seeders:22
leechers:8
DxO FilmPack Elite 5.0.2 Build 362 Multilingual Mac OS X [helg420]

All Comments

please upload DxO Optics Pro 10.0.0 Build 821 Elite Multilingual for 32 bit, it doesn't work in my pc .. please :( i need you're help :D thanks. i'm waiting you