DVDFab Platinum v9.1.2.2 + Crack [ChattChitto RG]

seeders: 158
leechers: 2
Added on January 17, 2014 by chattchittoin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DVDFab Platinum v9.1.2.2 + Crack [ChattChitto RG] (Size: 57.87 MB)
 DVDFab Platinum v9.1.2.2 + Crack [ChattChitto RG].exe57.85 MB
 ChattChitto RG.url356 bytes
 ChattChitto RG.nfo20.96 KB

Description

DVDFab Platinum v9.1.2.2 + Crack

.exe File Format (Setup File - Crack - Instructions)

***********************************************************************************

DVDFab Platinum v9.1.2.2

Homepage: http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm

DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file. It consists of several feature options.
"DVD Copy" option is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 8 copy modes, you can backup any DVDR or hard drive in just one or a few clicks.
"DVD Ripper" option converts DVD title to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.
"Blu-ray Copy" option is the first full-featured Blu-ray copying/burning software. With 4 copy modes, you can backup Blu-ray to BD-R or hard drive in just one or a few clicks.
"Blu-ray Ripper" option converts Blu-ray title to MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files which can be played on next generation console like PS3 and Xbox 360, or mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.
"Video Converter" option converts source video file on your PC to next generation console like PS3 and Xbox 360, or mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc.
"File Transfer" option transfers converted files to mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, etc.

***********************************************************************************

Tested And Working...
Scanned (With Kaspersky) And 100% Clean.

(If You Found Something "Un-Clean" In Any Of My Torrents, Consider That It May Be A False Positive(Alert) And If you Are Sure Please Report It To Me So I Would Remove It)

[Please Leave A Comment Confirming This Pack]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
57.87 MB
seeders:158
leechers:2
DVDFab Platinum v9.1.2.2 + Crack [ChattChitto RG]

All Comments

My friend turned me on to this app and I think that this is a really good app
Thanks!
DOESNT ACTIVATE, still comes up with Trail / ACTIVATE, waste of time.
Doesn't work with Windows 8.1 Pro, after installation it says
The program can't start because avcodec-54.dll missing from your computer,
I am using it as we speak. When it first opened it showed it had unlimited license. I like that allot. It has really good reviews on the net as far as quality of movies afterwards. Thanks seeders and up-loader.
thanks chatchitto, worked first time as always!!!