Duress 2009 PROPER BDRiP XviD-Ouzo

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 15, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Duress 2009 PROPER BDRiP XviD-Ouzo (Size: 693.99 MB)
 ouzo-duress.avi693.98 MB
 Release info.txt7.44 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Love for All and Sharing is the first step to solving all the problems of humanity.
No credit for me...credit to EVERYONE for sharing

*****help what we can with haiti or any other in need...the world is ONE big family*****

check out my other uploads...http://extratorrent.com/profile/raymondhome/torrents/

PLOT
Haunted with nightmares of his wife's recent suicide and struggling to mend the relationship with his only daughter, Richard is caught as a witness to the violence of Abner Solvie. He finds himself at the mercy of a charismatic killer and plagued by his involvement in the city's recent murders. As Abner's new found protégé, Richard is forced to adopt the mind of his sociopathic mentor in order to protect the one he loves. Richard must decide if he's willing to kill in order to keep his daughter alive.

Source ..............: Retail BLU RAY
Language ............: English
Runtime .............: 01:17:59
Video Bitrate .......: 1110 kb/s
Audio Bitrate .......: 126 kb/s vbr mp3
Aspect Ratio ........: 640x272 (2.35:1)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1308109/

credit Ouzo & to all the people who made it possible for me to share this with everyone

UPLOAD DEDICATED TO redchaos2354, Motley Crue, jdpennington, BADASS, W1ck3d1nt3ntz, ceo54, DaRkReAlM, ghostman, karakurachow, megaplay, Emery1337x, SaM, geordieboy1979, timamirrockdude, Noir, Shedevil, bone111, JorgeMontana, BlueLady, xxxUniversalAbsurdityxxx & many, many more & to all the awesome people who are sharing (ALL THE UPLOADERS, THE RIPPERS, THE SCENE GROUPS, ETC, THE WHOLE P2P COMMUNITY)***wish i could list everyone***Thank you very much everyone & i mean EVERYONE!!!

SCREENSHOTS

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
693.99 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Duress 2009 PROPER BDRiP XviD-Ouzo

Trailer

All Comments

thanks, downloader. Good job!