Duran Duran-Ordinary World-LIVE 720p-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on October 15, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Duran Duran-Ordinary World-LIVE 720p-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 122.34 MB)
 Duran Duran-Ordinary World-LIVE 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.mkv109.21 MB
 Duran Duran-Ordinary World-LIVE Version-{DPLII384kbs}.mp313.13 MB
 Duran Duran-Ordinary World-LIVE 720p-{DPLII384kbs}.txt4.92 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Duran Duran-"Ordinary World"-LIVE 720p

Duran Duran Live

includes "Ordinary World" Live Version recorded from this concert @ 320kbs mp3

fyi: This song is best listened to after your day is done and your sitting on your couch "chillin" on your favorite "chill pill" as the Video is Beautifully done, and the Audio is absolutely in perfect mellow melody with the Concerts Perfect Mellow Stage Lighting.
A great job by the Entire Band and Stage Crew - and I wasn't even ever a big Duran Duran fan until I saw this one night "chillin" on my couch! (The Lyrics say it all)

"Came in from a rainy Thursday
On the avenue
Thought I heard you talking softly
I turned on the lights, the TV
And the radio
Still I can't escape the ghost of you
What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away"

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Please don't be fooled into downloading my Torrents from other than my Loyal site "KAT", as there is a Torrent thief using my name and uploads on another torrent site for his profit. (I encode and share for free) Always look for "Verified" on my Torrents as I am Verified on this site (and only one other). Loyalty is always the best policy.
Please register here using a "new" email address and use a VPN for your protection!! Feel Free to PM me if you experience any problems with any of my uploads, We can Work it out! :}

Thank You! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa

Duran Duran are an English rock band formed in Birmingham in 1978. They were one of the most successful bands of the 1980s. Since the 1980s, they have placed 14 singles in the Top 10 of the UK Singles Chart and 21 in the Billboard Hot 100, and according to the Sunday Mercury, they have sold more than 100 million records. While they were generally considered part of the New Romantic scene along with bands such as Spandau Ballet when they first emerged, the band later shed this image. The band worked with fashion designers to build a sharp and elegant image. The band has won a number of awards throughout their career, including two Grammy Awards, two Brit Awards—receiving the award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, an MTV Video Music Award for Lifetime Achievement, and were awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. John Taylor and Nick Rhodes formed Duran Duran in Birmingham, England in 1978, where they became the resident band at the city's Rum Runner nightclub. At the club they were doing jobs such as John working the door and with Nick deejaying for £10 a night. They began rehearsing and regularly playing at the venue. There were many nearby nightclubs, and the one "significant" one, where bands such as The Sex Pistols and The Clash played gigs, was called Barbarella's. They would go on to name the band after a character from Barbarella, Roger Vadim's French science-fiction film. The character, played by Milo O'Shea, is named "Dr. Durand Durand".
"Ordinary World" is the first single from Duran Duran's self-titled 1993 album, better known as The Wedding Album. The single reached No. 1 on the U.S. Hot 100 Airplay chart, U.S. Top 40 Mainstream and the Canadian singles chart. It also peaked at No. 3 in the American charts, No. 2 on the U.S. Alternative rock chart and No. 6 in the British charts.
The song won an Ivor Novello Award in May 1994. Simon LeBon, the vocalist, later sang the song with Luciano Pavarotti, to help children affected by war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Lyrics

"Ordinary World"

Came in from a rainy Thursday
On the avenue
Thought I heard you talking softly

I turned on the lights, the TV
And the radio
Still I can't escape the ghost of you

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Passion or coincidence
Once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops
Run away
Left me in the vacuum of my heart

What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

Papers in the roadside
Tell of suffering and greed
Here today, forgot tomorrow
Ooh, here besides the news
Of holy war and holy need