Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on February 23, 2011 by WinstonSmith6079in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna (Size: 1.57 GB)
 Dungeon Siege - Legends Of Aranna.zipx1.57 GB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

This .ZIPX archive contains the three virtual CD-ROM images (in .ISO) of the 'Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna' game. (That is the game 'Dungeon Siege' and its expansion
'Legends of Aranna' both in-full and unaltered, the manuals for the game and expansion (in .PDF), along with a map of the world in which each game takes place (in .JPG) each in two different sizes, the two official bonus game-modules 'Yesterhaven' & 'Return to Arhok', an info file (in .NFO) created by those who allegedly ripped this game-set, a folder of web shortcuts for both 'Dungeon Siege' and 'Legends of Aranna', and a descriptive "How to Use" (in .TXT).

No CD-keys needed, cracks are not a requirement, plays online without problem--all at 100%. However please note that the default MicroSoft ZoneMatch is now down, now closed for service. Therefore try GameRanger for public multi-player games ( http://www.gameranger.com/ ).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 GB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna

All Comments

Runs fine... thanks!
works just fine on xp...
I've got the same problem running windows 8. Crazy amounts of screen tearing and artifacts. Legends of Aranna expansion had none unless it was near a roof. Odd. Going to try another version.
How the hell did u get it to work on windows 8? I tried everything and still can't get it to work...
A good upload thanks for uploading it. :) I was badly looking for it but wasnt able to find a legit copy of it but thanks through you i got it. :)