Dungeon and Game Master Tools Dungeons and Dragons

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 26, 2013 by in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Dungeon and Game Master Tools Dungeons and Dragons (Size: 118.44 MB)
 Big Secrets and Big Plots in Roleplaying Games.pdf19.02 KB
 Book Of Challenges - Going For A Jaunt.pdf186.55 KB
 Book Of Challenges - Staying Out Of The Dark.pdf185.36 KB
 Dungeons & Dragons For Dummies.pdf13.35 MB
 Eureka - 501 Adventure Plots To Inspire Game Masters (print).pdf18.08 MB
 Fantasy Concepts Campaign Resource.pdf6.67 MB
 Hexagon Mapping Paper, Large grid.pdf23.1 KB
 How to Host a Dungeon - New Worlds.pdf413.18 KB
 How to Host a Dungeon.pdf2.48 MB
 Illustrated Secrets of Lockpicking.pdf193.33 KB
 Keeping track of time.pdf8.2 KB
 Nightmares of Mine, On Horror Campaigns.pdf73.11 MB
 Robin's Laws of Good Game Mastering.pdf3.3 MB
 Ron Edwards - System Does Matter (The Froge).pdf22.87 KB
 Taking-Simple-Notes.pdf218.45 KB
 Uncle Figgy's Guide to Good Gamemastering (v1.2).pdf217.94 KB

Description

Sadly, after many, MANY years (decades, actually) of being a DM, I no longer have anyone to game with. Rather than leave the 60+ GB of files that will never be used on my external to take up space (which I could use for comic books), I'm going to burn them off to blu-ray data discs and file them away in hopes that they may be used at some point in the future.

No big descriptions or explanations with these - you either know what they are, and that you want them, or you don't.

These uploads are definitely an experiment; if there is interest, I'll seed them for a while, but if there isn't, I'll have them deleted and "file" this stuff away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who found these by searching for something other than Dungeons & Dragons, or by just browsing ebooks, is not very likely to find any books (or shorter materials) worth reading is this collection. I certainly don't mean to exclude anyone, but the intended use of these materials is pretty specific.

For those of you who are downloading these as part of my ongoing D&D purge, there's some great reading in here, period, and expanding your knowledge base and imagination as a player is never a bad thing, but this batch is definitely intended to be an aid for dungeon and game masters.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
118.44 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dungeon and Game Master Tools Dungeons and Dragons

All Comments

Thanks, appreciate you taking the time to share this collection.
Thanks