Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz (Regulus-Starhome)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 11, 2015 by starhomein Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz (Regulus-Starhome) (Size: 44.49 MB)
 Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz...12.69 MB
 Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz...2.91 MB
 Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz...14.4 MB
 Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz...14.49 MB

Description

Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance
Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz (RCE No. 5).
Scanned, edited and released by Regulus-Starhome.

Language: English
Genre: Non-Fiction, Music
Published: 1964
Formats: CBR, EPUB, MOBI, and PDF

Here are 12 duets for recorder, from the 15th through the early 17th century, from various countries and by various composers.

I don't have an original copy of this book; this torrent was prepared from a good quality black and white photocopy, from a friend's collection of music used in a recorder group he belonged to. Commentary pages and other text pages may well be missing, nor do I know what color the cover was. If I ever get an original copy, I'll upgrade this torrent.

Meanwhile, please seed to a ratio of 1.0 or better, and the torrent will remain available for everyone. Thanks! -- Regulus

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
44.49 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Duets for Recorders: Music of the Renaissance Arranged for C and F Recorders by Erich Katz (Regulus-Starhome)