[Dubkingdom]Blood C Disc I Episode 1-6[DualAudio]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 1, 2013 by DubKingdomin Anime
Torrent verified.

[Dubkingdom]Blood C Disc I Episode 1-6[DualAudio] (Size: 967.72 MB)
 [DubKingdom]Archer Season I[English].torrent49.79 KB
 [DubKingdom]Baccano![DualAudio].torrent204.74 KB
 [DubKingdom]Baka & Test Summon the Beasts.torrent13.65 KB
 [Dubkingdom]Berserk The Golden Age Arc I The Egg Of The King [DualAudio].torrent11.33 KB
 [DubKingdom].avi48.29 MB
 Blood C [DualAudio].mp4757.34 MB
 Blood C [DVD-Extra].mp4161.82 MB

Description

Saya Kisaragi is a kindhearted, if somewhat clumsy, student who trains by day to perform standard religious duties at her father's shrine - but she becomes an unstoppable, monster-slaying swordswoman by night! The saga that began in Blood: The Last Vampire and the Blood+ anime series continues here! The world of Blood-C was created by the powerhouse manga team CLAMP in collaboration with Production I.G, the legendary anime studio that produced the original Blood+ episodes and the new Blood-C animated series and feature-length movie! Don't miss the schoolyard foibles, weird creatures, and katana-swinging action in this new manga series by Ranmaru Kotone, based on the hit Blood-C anime and infused with CLAMP's original concepts and characters!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
967.72 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
[Dubkingdom]Blood C Disc I Episode 1-6[DualAudio]

All Comments

It's ripped from the DVD it read it like a movie I didn't want to try cropping it at each episode so if that's what your lookin for sry takes too much of my time
2+ hours of the first 6 episodes in a single file. If that's not a problem for you, this is a good pick. Will leave another comment after watching to rate audio and video, but from what I've seen it's pretty good.