Dropsync Pro v2.2.1 Final By bobiras2009

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 11, 2012 by in Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Dropsync Pro v2.2.1 Final By bobiras2009 (Size: 485.22 KB)
 Dropsync Pro v2.2.1 Final By bobiras2009.apk485.05 KB
 Serial By bobiras2009.txt181 bytes

Description

Follow my uploads here:

https://forum.suprbay.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=311481

You can make requests here:

https://forum.suprbay.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4

By bobiras2009

If you appreciate my work you can leave a commnent and seed this for as long you can to help me upload more.

Requirements: Android 2.0+
Overview: Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.

Keep your phone/tablet and your Dropbox in sync at all times. Rock-solid, battery efficient, full two-way(!) sync client for Dropbox.

"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times

"Take a picture on your phone and watch as itΓÇÖs already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com

"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --One satisfied user

"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Another satisfied user

FEATURES INCLUDE

* Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
* Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately, no need to wait for the next autosync cycle
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE

* Sync multiple folders
* Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
* Upload files larger than 5 MB
* No ads, of course

We are proud of delivering great technical support, to all users, free and paying. If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us via email at dropsync@ttxapps.com. You can do so from within the app itself, just go to Settings -> Support.

What's new in this version:
Version 2.2.1 - bug fix

By bobiras2009

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
485.22 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Dropsync Pro v2.2.1 Final By bobiras2009