DriverPack Solution 13 R390 With DriverPacks 13.10.1 Multilanguage

seeders: 81
leechers: 14
Added on October 9, 2013 by Octoblastin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

DriverPack Solution 13 R390 With DriverPacks 13.10.1 Multilanguage (Size: 4.31 GB)
 DRP13-R390-DVD.www.mundomanuales.com.iso4.31 GB
 Instrucciones.txt1.12 KB

Description

DriverPack Solution 13 R390 With 13.10.1 Multilanguage DriverPack 's

Incl Spanish | Free | 4.31 GB (DVD ) | 6.68 GB (FULL ) | Win XP/Vista/7/8 ( 32 -bit & 64 - bit)

Description :

Automates the process of finding and installing drivers

DriverPack Solution is a program designed to help you easily find and automatically install the drivers for your computer.

DriverPack Solution simplifies the process of reinstalling Windows on any computer. You will not have problems finding and installing drivers . Everything will be done with a few mouse clicks.

Features

Automated driver installation :

The program installs all required drivers to any computer in just about 5 minutes.

Save time and money :

I will not waste time looking for drivers , all drivers will be installed with a few clicks .

Any driver for any computer:

All drivers on a single DVD. Simplifies downloading new drivers from the Internet.

Ability to update the drivers:

Updates previously installed drivers to their latest versions.

Recent Changes

DriverPack Solution 12.3 R255 :

July 3rd, 2012

In the new version you are waiting for not only The most relevant and recent drivers , But Also feature integrated diagnostic computer ! Now , With DriverPack Solution 12 you can always evaluate- the condition of all key indicators of your PC! A backup feature will help minimize the Risks When upgrading older versions of drivers .

--------------------------

I N S T R U C T I O N

--------------------------

1. - Mount or burn ISO image "DRP13-R390 DVD-www.mundomanuales.com.iso".

2. - Install what you need from the main panel.

Ready!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.31 GB
seeders:81
leechers:14
DriverPack Solution 13 R390 With DriverPacks 13.10.1 Multilanguage