Dreamscapes - The Sandman PE - NEW Hidden Object Game [ASG]

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on January 31, 2013 by allsmartgamesin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dreamscapes - The Sandman PE - NEW Hidden Object Game [ASG] (Size: 885.22 MB)
 Dreamscapes - The Sandman PE [ASG].exe885.22 MB

Description

No Need For Patches Or Serials Just Run Installer And Enjoy The Game!

Young Laura was well protected from nightmares once her father gave her the Dreamcatcher. But after his sudden death the Dreamcatcher disappeared and Laura slipped into an endless nightmare. No one could wake her up. But you can try to save Laura! With the help of Professor Sanders and his machine take a dangerous journey to Laura’s ghastly dreams, dispel her awes, fight her fears, solve numerous riddles of Laura’s subconscious and find clues to her redemption. Collect all the pieces of the lost Dreamcatcher and help the girl return to the real world with this breathtaking point-and-click adventure game!

System Requirements:
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 1.66 GB

Work like you don't need money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one's watching
- Unknown Author -

And Seed like there is no bandwidth limit

Support Us
Your "Thank You" means a lot

Thanks to Velocity

And Let's never forget the work of Flight of the Conchords

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
885.22 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
Dreamscapes - The Sandman PE - NEW Hidden Object Game [ASG]

All Comments

super
awesome game, downloaded, but there's somewhat an error within the game, with the smashing of the hourglass, but fixed it by restarting the game. great rip.
Great Upload!
Thanks ASG,Virus free and complete game 10/10, Personally i prefer these games that do not contain hidden object scenes.
works great
many thanks for this!!
works fine for me...thx
Works fine...not much of a HOG tho, more like a Point and Click adventure. Haven't found a single "scene" and I'm halfway through