Dragon Age Inquisition (working) Crack Only v6 For Update 9-3DM

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2015 by Lobunoin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age Inquisition (working) Crack Only v6 For Update 9-3DM (Size: 774.69 KB)
 Dragon Age Inquisition Crack.Only.v6.For.Update.9-3DM.7z774.69 KB

Description

Dragon Age Inquisition Crack Only v6

The previous crack v5 by 3DM included in update 9 is not working , they have already released a working crack v6 (at least it's working for some). Here is crack v6.

Probably this crack v6 won't work for everybody, give it a try. If CTDs, wait for another crack.

I've tested crack v6 on Windows 7 x64 and works fine (have not checked if all DLCs are working).

Huge thanks 3DM!!!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
774.69 KB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Dragon Age Inquisition (working) Crack Only v6 For Update 9-3DM

Trailer

Screenshots

Dragon Age Inquisition (working) Crack Only v6 For Update 9-3DM screenshot

All Comments

can i run this in Windows 10 ?
The game finally worked flawlessly, here's what i did i dunno if it'll work for everyone or not.

Step 1: Uninstalled the entire game (save files not included)

Step 2: Re-installed the game while disabling every Anti-Virus (including the firewall and the Windows Defender and Microsoft Security Essentials if you have it)

Step 3: Once the installation was finished i applied the update 1-9 and crack only torrent (look it up on google)

Step 4: Deactivated my WiFi connection while launching the game (without applying the crack) Origin popped up as expected. Then i applied the V6 Crack which was provided by Lobuno, and launched the game and it worked without a problem every DLC is in there including BE, Jaws of hakkon and the descent.

Hope it helps somehow!! Enjoy!
This is not working anymore every time i click the 3dm launcher it's just showing that they have the latest crack and go to this link. When i clicked the link it redirected me to the forum of 3dmgame. Any solutions?
hi guys, any way to upload in the game a save file with the world i want from previous games or i must play with the default world state?
Does this work with the V6 crack? And does it unlock the Jaws of hakkon and the descent DLCs?
This REPLACES v6 crack. And yes, all DLCs are unlocked.
Crack v7 by 3DM is out.
any links ?
hey mate any clue when v8 will be available?! thx for the upload by the way!
Well, 3DM don't give ETA of their releases, so basically the answer is "when is done".