Dragon Age: Inquisition

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 6, 2015 by anderson80in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dragon Age: Inquisition (Size: 17.96 GB)
 Dragon Age Inquisition.7z17.96 GB

Description

A few steps may be needed to successfully run the game
(valid for all released torrents)
1. place "3dmgame.dll" file in exception list of your antivirus.
Because it's false positive and antivirus will delete it from install directory.
2. right click on game install dir, uncheck "read only" and make sure it applies to all subfolders and files (this might be needed even before, and after, installing all updates/crack)
3. check game shortcut on your desktop and make sure it points to "launcher.exe" in your game install dir and NOT "dragonageinquisition.exe". Also, run as administrator should be checked ON (if there isn't a shortcut, make one)
4. install/update directx, visual c++ redistributable, .netframework.
5. sadly, crack will not work for all. For crack to work, it needs your processor model data.
3dmgame.dll contains processor data of processors that 3dm put them in at the time they were making the crack (i believe it was about 30k processors back then). If your processor is not in, it will not work. (Latest crack is V4 will not work on this version), it should contain more processor data, so you might try google for that and try it out.

Turn off your antivirus.
TURN OFF NVIDIA'S SLI OR THE TEXTURES WILL BE GLITCHY.
Use only the crack files that come with this folder.
(I tried the updated version crack & it broke my game)
(Then I re-applied the crack that in this folder & it works again.)

How to install?
1. run the setup.exe (this will take a long time)
2. go to your antivirus program & exclude the 3dmgame.ini (if you unzip the crack)
3. copy & paste the crack to your game folder
4. go to your antivirus program & exclude the game folders 3dmgame.ini
"Important" (also place the 3dmgame.dll file in the Dragon age game folder after installing the game in the exception list too or your game will ask for logon info.)
5. Go to your game folder, dragonageinquisition.exe & right click properties, click compatibility, click run as admin, click security, click edit then full control & click apply.
6. run the game (if there is a problem with texture glitches turn off nvidia sli).
7. IF THE GAME DOESN'T RUN TRY RE-CRACKING IT.

(Note) This game runs fine for me on my computer.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
17.96 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Dragon Age: Inquisition

Trailer

Screenshots

Dragon Age: Inquisition screenshot