Dr Phil Show - Still Missing ... Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron [9-12-2013] {OZFox42}

seeders: 10
leechers: 3
Added on December 9, 2013 by Astropotamusin TV
Torrent verified.

Dr Phil Show - Still Missing ... Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron [9-12-2013] {OZFox42} (Size: 359.48 MB)
 Dr. Phil - Still Missing ... Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron [9-12-2013].mp4358.75 MB
 Dr. Phil - Still Missing ... Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron...747.04 KB

Description

Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron?

(September 17, 2013)

In 2010, the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman grabbed headlines across the nation, and the case still remains unsolved. Kyron’s divorced parents, Desiree and Kaine, stopped communicating several months into the search for their son. Now, the parents reunite in an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil. Hear why Desiree and Kaine say they think Kyron's stepmother, Terri, knows more than she's admitting. What do they think may have happened to Kyron — and why? And, are they willing to put aside past differences and work together?

Kyron's Disappearance

Kyron Horman was last seen on the morning of June 4, 2010, when his stepmother, Terri, says they attended a school science fair. Kyron's father, Kaine, discovered that his son was missing when the boy didn't get off the school bus that afternoon. Kaine says the school secretary informed him that Kyron had been marked absent and hadn’t been there all day.

Both Kaine and Kyron's mother, Desiree, say their suspicions have long centered on Terri — but she's never been named a suspect or even a person of interest in the case.

Terri's Inconsistencies?

Desiree claims that since the beginning, there have been inconsistencies in Terri’s account of what happened the morning Kyron went missing. “She lied about where she was positioned when she saw Kyron and the last place that she saw him," Desiree says.

Kaine tells Dr. Phil that he shares Desiree’s suspicions. "[Terri] gave us her account of what happened that day, and the story to [Desiree] and the story to me on multiple different occasions didn’t line up," he says.

Desiree also claims that she's read emails from Terri to her friends saying she hated Kyron. “She states very clearly that she shared her feelings with Kaine," Desiree says. But, Kaine insists that he had no idea about Terri’s supposed feelings.

"I haven't seen any emails, so hearing that — that's a little bit of a shock to me," Kaine says.

Feelings of Regret

“In the year before Kyron went missing, we started seeing a lot of behavior that indicated something was wrong,” Desiree confides. She says Kyron had started wetting the bed, and would become very upset when he had to go back to his father’s house.

“I think it was just typical for a child his age making transitions between households,” Kaine insists.

Desiree also says Terri asked her to take custody of Kyron, but Kaine told her that it wasn't an option. “I should have fought harder, and I would go back in a second to fix it if I could,” Desiree says, through tears. “I will never in this lifetime forgive myself.”

More to the Story?

Desiree says she believes that Terri may have wanted to hurt Kyron to get back at Kaine. Shortly after Kyron went missing, Kaine filed for a restraining order against Terri and a divorce, claiming that she had tried to hire a landscaper to kill him. Terri was never charged.

Desiree says she fears Kaine may have been having an affair on Terri — an allegation he denies. Desiree reveals that Kaine only admitted to cheating on her with Terri seven-and-a-half years later, after Kyron went missing.

Kaine and Desiree say Terri has been polygraphed twice, and claim that she admitted to failing on questions related to her involvement with Kyron’s disappearance.

Polygraph expert Jack Trimarco explains that it's typical to polygraph the parents of a missing child, the last person who saw the child and the person who reported the disappearance. Kaine and Desiree say they both took polygraphs immediately — and passed.

Statement from Terri's Attorney

Terri Horman declined to be interviewed, but her attorney, Steve Houze, provided this statement:

"I am writing in reply to your email requesting an interview with my client, Ms. Horman. Because there is a pending legal matter, the ethical rules of our profession do not permit party, or counsel, to such a pending matter to make public comments on the merits of the matter.”

Moving Forward

Dr. Phil tells Desiree and Kaine that it's vital for them to start talking to each other again in the interest of finding Kyron. "I know y'all got a divorce and you can be mad at each other later, but you have a bigger agenda here," he says. The parents agree to communicate and share information.

Dr. Phil also talks to Pastor Angel Arroyo, who was involved in the search for three young women in Ohio, who were found in May 2013 — nearly a decade after they vanished.

“You owe it to yourself to continue to search because he’s your son,” Pastor Arroyo tells Kaine and Desiree, encouraging them to never give up hope that Kyron will come home.

If you have any information about Kyron Horman, contact the Tip Line at (503) 261-2847. If you see Kyron, call 911 immediately.

Type: TV Rip
Video format: MPEG-4 (MP4)
Audio format: AAC 2ch stereo
Approximate runtime: 40 minutes
Genre: talk show
Australian air date: 9th December, 2013

(commercials and promos removed)

+includes MPC-HC thumbs+

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/2069
http://www.tvrage.com/The_Dr_Phil_Show/episodes/1065390484

* please seed as much as possible after downloading to help keep this alive *

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
359.48 MB
seeders:10
leechers:3
Dr Phil Show - Still Missing ... Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron [9-12-2013] {OZFox42}