Dr Phil Show - It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son (Part 2) [21-8-2013] {OZFox42}

seeders: 6
leechers: 6
Added on August 21, 2013 by Astropotamusin TV
Torrent verified.

• View all The Dr. Phil Show episodes
  • Episode title: Missing or Murdered: Where Is 15-Year-Old Erica?: The Polygraph
  • Episode: S11E173
  • Original run: 16 September 2002 — Present

Dr Phil Show - It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son (Part 2) [21-8-2013] {OZFox42} (Size: 322.59 MB)
 Dr. Phil - It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son (Part 2) [21-8-2013].mp4321.77 MB
 Dr. Phil - It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son (Part 2)...835.72 KB

Description

"It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son" Part 2: Meet Grandma

(May 23, 2013)

Dr. Phil continues to unravel the painful details of Johnna's past, including her troubled relationship with her mother, Cindy, whom she calls “demonic” and a “sociopath.” Cindy admits she was a terrible mother — and makes a shocking confession about her parenting skills. Is Johnna passing down a damaged legacy to her 23-year-old son, Chase? Don't miss this emotional conclusion!

A Painful Childhood

Johnna says she hates her mother, Cindy, and refuses to speak to her. She claims that Cindy abandoned her and allowed her to be beaten and molested as a child. “My mother is demonic; she’s crazy,” she says. “I think the woman is a sociopath.”

Cindy, who says she’s been married “eight or nine times,” admits that she was a bad mother. She says she raised her two half-sisters and didn’t really have a childhood of her own. “I was sick of kids,” she confesses. “I hated kids. I never wanted to have children.”

Dr. Phil tells Chase that he needs to be truthful to himself and come up with a plan. “You’re too busy playing the victim,” he says. “You’re just kind of living day to day right now. You’re going to school to get your high school diploma. You’re 23,” he says. “When you’re in high school, and the first digit in your age is not a one, you’re falling behind.”

“I know,” Chase responds, with a tear rolling down his cheek.

“If you’re going to be a firefighter, you need to get yourself in shape,” Dr. Phil adds. “You’re not going to be a video firefighter, right?” he jests. “You surround yourself with people who know you, believe in you, that help you achieve your goals,” he says, pointing out that Johnna is one of those individuals. “And I, by the way, am applying for that position as well.”

“Thank you,” Chase responds.

Dr. Phil points out that Johnna obviously loved and nurtured Chase throughout the years, but failed to prepare him for the world. “That was then, and this is now,” he says. “You need to hit the reset button.”

When asked about his feelings toward Johnna’s relationship with Ed, Chase says, “I think she can just do so much better.”

“You are 23 going on 13 with regard to relationships,” Dr. Phil respectfully reminds Chase. “You need to let them have that relationship.” He continues, “It might not be whom you would pick, but that’s not your decision; and you need to support her in her decision.”

Type: TV Rip
Video format: MPEG-4 (MP4)
Audio format: AAC 2ch stereo
Approximate runtime: 41 minutes
Genre: talk show
Australian air date: 21st August, 2013

(commercials and promos removed)

+includes MPC-HC thumbs+

http://drphil.com/shows/show/2044

* please seed as much as possible after downloading to help keep this alive *

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
322.59 MB
seeders:6
leechers:6
Dr Phil Show - It's Either Me or Your Deadbeat Son (Part 2) [21-8-2013] {OZFox42}