Dr Phil Show - I Hate My Daughter In-Law [29-3-2013] {OZFox42}

seeders: 7
leechers: 3
Added on March 29, 2013 by Astropotamusin TV
Torrent verified.

Dr Phil Show - I Hate My Daughter In-Law [29-3-2013] {OZFox42} (Size: 300.93 MB)
 Dr. Phil - I Hate My Daughter In-Law [29-3-2013].mp4300.16 MB
 Dr. Phil - I Hate My Daughter In-Law [29-3-2013].mp4_thumbs_[2013.03.30_03.37.00].png786.88 KB

Description

"I Hate My Daughter-In-Law"

(February 7, 2013)

Donna says she has extreme hatred for her daughter-in-law, Jen, and it’s coming between her relationship with her son, Brad. Jen and Brad say they’re at their wits' end with Donna. Can Dr. Phil calm the situation between these in-laws at odds?

In-Law Drama

Donna says her daughter-in-law, Jen, is “spoiled, ungrateful and disrespectful” and that she dislikes her so much, she can’t sleep at night because of the stress. “I hate my daughter-in-law with a passion,” she says. Donna says while she’s worked hard, Jen has been given everything.

Jen agrees that she’s been well-taken care of, but says she works for everything she has. She says she just wants everyone to get along adding, “The problems with my mother-in-law are ruining my life."

Donna’s son, Brad, acknowledges that his mother had a rough upbringing, but adds, “I’m torn between the woman I love, and the woman who raised me,” Brad says.

Donna says she’s resentful that Jen didn't include her in the planning of their wedding or in the couple’s baby shower — and Jen won’t trust her to care for her granddaughter, Olivia. “I think my daughter-in-law is a *,” Donna says.

Brad and Jen say Donna has a temper and lashes out with nasty voicemails and mean Facebook comments that both anger and frighten them. They say Donna has been so disruptive to their lives, they cut the cord with her four months ago, changed the locks to their home, alerted their neighbors and now sleep with a gun for protection. “My mother has never been physically violent, but the rage she has for us makes it a possibility,” Brad says.

Can Dr. Phil broker a peace?

Hope for the Future

“You have to recognize that you have to go along to get along,” Dr. Phil tells Donna, encouraging her, as the matriarch of her family, to have more of an “accepting spirit” toward her daughter-in-law. He offers the entire family counseling, and they accept.

Type: TV Rip
Video format: MPEG-4 (MP4)
Audio format: AAC 2ch stereo
Approximate runtime: 40 minutes
Genre: talk show
Australian air date: 29th March, 2013

(commercials and promos removed)

+includes MPC-HC thumbs+

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1967

* please seed as much as possible after downloading to help keep this alive *

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech