Dr Phil Show - Brutal Beauties Part2 [26-4-2013] {OZFox42}

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on April 27, 2013 by Astropotamusin TV
Torrent verified.

Dr Phil Show - Brutal Beauties Part2 [26-4-2013] {OZFox42} (Size: 351.88 MB)
 Dr. Phil - Brutal Beauties (Part 2) [26-4-2013].mp4351.13 MB
 Dr. Phil - Brutal Beauties (Part 2) [26-4-2013].mp4_thumbs_[2013.04.27_16.46.56].png764.02 KB

Description

Brutal Beauties: The Trouble with Tiffani

(September 27, 2012)

Levi and Bob say their once-perfect, honor roll student, Tiffani, has changed into someone they don’t know, and she is terrorizing the family. Dr. Phil takes a look into their family dynamics. How might Bob and Levi be contributing to Tiffani's recklessness? Plus, hear from Tiffani. You may be surprised to hear why she says she acts out. This show contains strong language. Parental discretion is advised.

Tiffani’s Temper

Fifteen-year-old Tiffani’s parents, Bob and Levi, say their daughter’s violence escalates every time she is released from juvenile hall. Levi says Tiffani is mean and evil, has spit in her face, beaten her up, and threatened to push her off a balcony. “I feel like a prisoner in my own home,” she says. Levi says that in the last incident, Tiffani threatened to kill her, and says that Tiffani told a family member if she had a gun, she would kill herself and her mother. “I’m afraid for my life,” Levi says. Tiffani’s father, Bob, says his daughter has had so many run-ins with the law, he knows his town’s police department on a first name basis.

Tiffani has been accused of stealing a car and drinking at school. “I do whatever I want, and no one can tell me no,” she says.

Parents to Blame?

Bob and Levi say their family dynamic is complicated by their ongoing divorce. The once-couple say they have tried to be consistent with discipline, but admit there have been inconsistencies in the past. What does Dr. Phil think?

Tiffani Opens Up

Tiffani admits she has a problem with anger and wants help. Where does she say her rage stems from?

Dr. Phil offers Tiffani help, and the teen agrees to consider it.

Type: TV Rip
Video format: MPEG-4 (MP4)
Audio format: AAC 2ch stereo
Approximate runtime: 41 minutes
Genre: talk show
Australian air date: 26th April, 2013

(commercials and promos removed)

+includes MPC-HC thumbs+

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1877

* please seed as much as possible after downloading to help keep this alive *

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech