Dr Driving 1.36 Modded Mod Doctor cracked Unlocked All Cars Download latest Android Apk

seeders: 71
leechers: 14
Added on October 8, 2014 by OsmDroidin Games > Android
Torrent verified.

Dr Driving 1.36 Modded Mod Doctor cracked Unlocked All Cars Download latest Android Apk (Size: 9.81 MB)
 Dr-Driving-1.36-Modded-Mod-Cracked-Unlocked-All-Cars-Doctor-Android-Apk-OsmDroid.apk9.81 MB

Description

Presenting

Dr Driving 1.36 Modded

Note from uploader :

=> If you are HERE for 1st time then please read whole description and then ask questions in comments otherwise i wont respond

=> Give Me Some Social Love If you believe i deserve it

★★★ ★★★

=> Go To TECHNICAL Tab & Click REFRESH to see current seeders & peers

Download Info :

Play Store LINK
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ansangha.drdriving

Dr-Driving-1.36-Modded-Mod-Cracked-Unlocked-All-Cars-Doctor-Android-Apk-OsmDroid.apk
9.81 MB (102,88,432 bytes)
MD5==> 2F0E40DFCF9115136DF23F17CF802CC5

What's New :

v1.36
-New level Added:Lane
-New design and UI

Features :

Features of this mod:
*-Removed too dark roads,car's interior,and steering wheel...made it little bit grey so that you can enjoy it with chill and without hurting your eyes
-Removed All ads by default
-All cars are unlocked and all are upgraded to maximum level

Problems of this mod:
-Game connects to google's leaderboard in many modes (like online gameplay , playing with friends online and to restore data from cloud) and google verifies the signature of the APK with their server so you won't be able to connect to google so all of those features won't be there in game
-If you want all of ^those features then you have to download it from google play store

Instructions :

*Instructions are here http://dl.osmdroid.net/4m
* Thumbs up this torrent

* Add me in your Bookmarks so u can see my every uploads easily

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.81 MB
seeders:71
leechers:14
Dr Driving 1.36 Modded Mod Doctor cracked Unlocked All Cars Download latest Android Apk

All Comments

thanks