Douglas Family Gold S01E01 The First Hurdle HDTV x264-DaViEW

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 31, 2016 by duraniein TV
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p

Douglas Family Gold S01E01 The First Hurdle HDTV x264-DaViEW (Size: 138.05 MB)
 douglas.family.gold.s01e01.hdtv.x264-daview.mp4138.05 MB

Description

Douglas.Family.Gold.S01E01.The.First.Hurdle.HDTV.x264-DaViEW

“No American gymnast has ever gone back and defended their title,” says Gabby Douglas in the series preview for “Douglas Family Gold,”
premiering on Oxygen May 25 at 10/9c. Yet back-to-back gold medals at the Summer Olympics is exactly what Gabby is striving to accomplish—
and this show will chronicle her quest to “do the impossible.”

While Gabby is the first African-American gymnast to win the individual all-around gold medal in Olympic history, the show is about
more than her “sweat, blood, tears” in the gym. “Douglas Family Gold” provides an insider’s peek of Gabby and her family outside of
the gym. (“When I leave the gym and spend time with my family," claims Gabby. "I’m just a normal teenager.")

The show also reveals how her family is helping her as she prepares to compete in Rio this summer—including mom and manager Natalie
Hawkins, sisters Arielle Hawkins and Joyelle Douglas, brother Johnathan Douglas, and grandmother Ms. Carolyn Ford.

Gold, for Gabby, is definitely a family affair. “If I can do this,” she says. “It won’t just be my gold, it’ll be Douglas Family Gold.”

---------------------

title........: the first hurdle
genres.......: unscripted/reality/competition/documentary
runtime......: 21:30
size.........: 138 MB
resolution...: 720x404
video........: x264
audio........: AAC 2ch
air date.....: 05/25/16

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget