Double Dragon Trilogy (7z) [DrKriznak Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 28, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games
Torrent verified.

Double Dragon Trilogy (7z) [DrKriznak Upload] (Size: 99.2 MB)
 Double Dragon Trilogy.7z99.2 MB

Description

Special Note from DrKriznak:

">"Don't just Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....

: ) Basically SEED for MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING.

(This message brough​​t to you by our Friends at GJbud.com [Need 420?]) USE CODE WORD: DrKriznak during Check-out for a chance at winning a Free Pipe or Lighter!

If everyone gives their Gamer's Honor and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY UPLOADER! I Am One. If you ever run into issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use Code Word: (DrKriznak) during checkout so they know I sent you!

Games in THIS Torrent: Double Dragon Trilogy

DLC Content Included: None

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2015

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Yes

File Format Type / (Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading: 7z

Installation Instructions: 1. Unzip. 2. Run Set up to Install. 3. SEED. Launch + Enjoy

Important Information for the Downloader: None

Description of Game:

A groundbreaking, uber-popular game upon its arcade debut in 1987, Double Dragon is the undisputed godfather of co-op beat ‘em all! Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation including all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons. Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games! FEATURES: • Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game) • Customizable controls (keyboard & controller) • Three difficulty levels: “easy” (easier than the original), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!) • Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one! • Choose between the original graphics or video filter

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 500 MB available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
99.2 MB
seeders:0