Door Kickers v1.05 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 12
leechers: 1
Added on December 28, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Door Kickers v1.05 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 681.56 MB)
 Door_Kickers_v1.05.zip681.56 MB

Description

Here it is! Door Kickers for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Door Kickers - Version v1.05 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Door Kickers here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Door Kickers is an innovative realtime strategy game that puts you in charge of a SWAT team and lets you command them during a tactical intervention.

Analyze the situation, plan team routes, choose equipment and breach points and coordinate multiple troopers to reach the hostage room before the bad guys get to press that trigger.

It may sound daunting, and like real world CQB combat, it sure is. But most levels can be completed in minutes and on the fly improvisation works. Achieving the perfect planning, getting the mission done with no false steps, that’s a skill harder to master.

Full change list:

We will be splitting the Winter update in multiple parts, keeping the bulk of the update for the end :) Features: - 2 new single-mission maps. - 1 new enemy type. Fixes: - Game unable to run in full-screen resolution on certain configurations (high-DPI screens or settings). - Crash related to modding sounds. - Crash introduced in 1.0.4. Coming up in Part3: - new campaign (longest yet) - new single missions - new weapons - new scenario type - new enemies

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
681.56 MB
seeders:12
leechers:1
Door Kickers v1.05 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Another awesome torrent from an awesome uploaded. Will seed 6815.6 MB, enough for 10 people.
Much like the 1.0 version which I downloaded here, I keep getting some "AppID not set" (something like that) every time I launch the game. Doesn't bother me much, as I can play the game fine.

The only problem I've encountered so far is that the game randomly starts stuttering for about a second or two. Thankfully this doesn't happen ALL the time, but I've grown tired of it.