Doom 3 & ROE + Patch, Serials, Crack [PC]

seeders: 25
leechers: 11
Added on May 8, 2009 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Doom 3 & ROE + Patch, Serials, Crack [PC] (Size: 2.32 GB)
 DOOM 3 & ROE + Patch, Serials, Crack [PC].rar2.32 GB

Description

Doom 3 & Resurrection of Evil Expansion for PC Rel. 2004 & 2005

Format: DVD/CD
Lang.: English
Discs: 2 (D3 - 1 DVD & Roe - 1 CD)
Image: ISO
Requirements: Pc with Windows XP, Vista should work.
Protection: SafeDisc v3 + Custom Code + Serial.
Patch's, Serials, and working Crack Included.

Compressed with WinRar, both games were tested and work.

Note: If you don't have winrar you can use 7-zip to extract rar formats, 7-zip is free google it.

Release Notes:

I know there are several release's of Doom 3 & Roe with cracks here on the pirate bay. But I wanted to upload my version which I found is easier and the least hassle free way to get both games working. I also included cheat info for you in download.

I have xp and this version with methods used works perfectly for me. This should also work with Vista, but I'm not 100% percent sure.

The reason I didn't go with a pre-cracked version was simple...
you wouldn't have been able to update with any newer patches, or cracks because you'd need the original file. Believe me this is the safest and smartest way to install, as you can still use the original in-case newer patches or a newer crack is needed in the future.

This release is only for the single player, you cannot play online multi-player if you want that either buy doom 3 & roe, or use a cracked server IP. You'll also need to find an online multi-player crack/hack to place in your install directory, and that multi-player crack has to match the version of doom 3 or Roe your using google for it. Or you can try this torrent link below.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4494617/Doom_III__Ultimate_Co-op_[Portable]_[Final]

I haven't tryed it but I think you can play online with the above version, I don't know too much about doom 3 servers that you can play online cracked or if you don't have the original game because I think it asks for a cdkey or something.
I know I've heard about servers you can use with doom 3 & roe cracked though it's up to you to figure that part out yourself. And like all online games, you have to
configure your router or proper nat port to be open and accept connections with the online server. But again I think you need the original game for that or a cracked version and a proper cracked server IP to be able to play online. But I don't really know to much about this regarding online play for doom 3 as I haven't even attempted or try'd it yet, but you can look into this yourself if you want.

Doom 3 & Roe Minimum system requirements (PC).

• A 1.5-gigahertz Intel Pentium 4 chip or AMD Athlon 1500.
• 384 megabytes of memory.
• An nVidia GeForce 3 graphics card or better; or an ATI Technologies 8500 or
better.
• 2GB of free hard drive space.

Installation Notes:

1. Install Doom 3 with Daemon or mount using ISO use serial
7PPG-TBR3-DWD3-HLGJ-32.

2. Install DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil by mounting the "iso".
Use CD Key PSBC-TASC-33WB-PH7L-C0 for install. Allow the automatic patch
install for v1.2, resume install.

3. After Install of ROE & (Direct x) restart your computer, Then update with patch
DOOM 3 UPDATE v1.3 included in Doom3 + ROE Patch & Crack (1.3 & 1.3.1) folder,
and then run the next patch V1.3.1, don't run doom 3 yet.

4. Backup the executable file "Doom 3.exe" located in the installed directory and
copy it to a folder named "Backup D3" for example in case you need the original
later.

5. Copy the executable file "Doom 3.exe" located in the "Crack" folder to the
installed directory. If you are using Win 98 OS use the win98 crack, same thing
copy over orginal doom 3.exe and copy over Doom3ded.exe.

6. Note if you use zonealarm or firewall allow doom3 to monitor user activities or
you won't be able to move your character. Don't worry its not a virus, spyware
or anything...this is for the controls, or keyboard commands in the game.

7. You may need to block doom 3 from internet or block with firewall but you
shouldn't have to after you copy over the crack. The crack works and doesn't
require you to enter a cd key or anything, and you can still play without
blocking with firewall or disconnecting from internet. If on a rare occasion
it asks you for a key when you start up the game exit disconnect from internet
retry game.

8. Crack works for ROE to no cd checks, just play.

**********************************************************************************
Game Description Doom 3:
**********************************************************************************

Developed by id Software - Rated Mature

Coming nearly ten years after the groundbreaking original, Doom 3 continues id Software's first-person shooter series with a true 3D engine featuring bump-map texturing and enhanced lighting and shadow effects. Players will revisit the setting introduced in 1993's Doom but with a more involved storyline written by sci-fi scribe Matthew Costello (of 7th Guest and The 11th Hour fame).

The result is a more cinematic experience than in games past, with elements of horror interwoven with the action to create a sense of tension. Shadows sometimes appear a split second before enemies attack, creatures materialize in the reflections of mirrors, and monsters can break through walls. Certain classic enemies have also been upgraded, such as the imps, which now stare players down with glaring eyes before pouncing on them.

Game Description Doom 3 - Resurrection of Evil Expansion:

Experience an all-new assault on humanity with Doom 3 - Resurrection of Evil, the official expansion pack for Doom 3!

Resurrection of Evil continues the terrifying and intense action of the already classic Doom 3, which Maxim and Computer Gaming World awarded "five out of five stars" and the Associated Press called "one of the scariest games ever made."

Through the discovery of a timeless and evil artifact you now hold the powers of Hell in your hands, and the demons have come to hunt you down and take it back.

Following the events of Doom 3 and featuring new locations, characters and weapons, including the return of the double-barreled shotgun, Doom 3 - Resurrection of Evil will expand your nightmare!

Game Pics included.

Burn the Iso's or mount and Install (Included is Imgburn and Daemon Tools).

Make sure you follow the installation notes included & info to properly play the games.

Any Problems or questions please post a comment.

If this is working or not working for you let us know write a comment,
If there was a problem or anything with it, explain the problem so I can help.

I know this works fine for win xp anyhow.

Please Seed this when your done.

Enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.32 GB
seeders:25
leechers:11
Doom 3 & ROE + Patch, Serials, Crack [PC]

All Comments

liked it patch worked for 2 games and works fine thank you so much.
excellent game worked fine and no viruses
love it
excellent game, works fine and no viruses ,brilliant download speed :D