Dont.Starve.Reign.of.Giants-CODEX

seeders: 127
leechers: 5
Added on May 3, 2014 by TryMeSin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dont.Starve.Reign.of.Giants-CODEX (Size: 603.16 MB)
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 codex-dont.starve.reign.of.giants.iso603.16 MB
 codex.nfo2.73 KB

Description

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
603.16 MB
seeders:127
leechers:5

Trailer

All Comments

i can't delete steam_api.dll on the main bin folder
where can we download mods for this torrent? besides getting through klei or steam? i mean pirates mods :)
thanks
nevermind i found the fix
I turn off the Internet on my PC before I install the game. After it install I open the "CODEX" folder then the "bin" folder. I copy the 3 files. I then went to my desktop where the Don't starve Icon is and right click it. And then click "Open file Location" And paste the files in there. It should work now for you :) it worked for me. :)
I turn off the Internet on my PC before I install the game. After it install I open the "CODEX" folder then the "bin" folder. I copy the 3 files. I then went to my desktop where the Don't starve Icon is and right click it. And then click "Open file Location" And paste the files in there. It should work now for you :) it worked for me. :)