Dont Starve Beta 18Nov setup (BigSpud200).exe

seeders: 38
leechers: 1
Added on November 20, 2012 by BigSpud200in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dont Starve Beta 18Nov setup (BigSpud200).exe (Size: 77.65 MB)
 Dont Starve Beta 18Nov setup (BigSpud200).exe77.65 MB

Description

Hey people this is a small survival game called don't starve.
Not going to explain the games as i don't want to spoil it for you.

I will try my very best to keep the game updated.

Please enjoy.

Minimum System Requirements

Radeon HD5450 or better
1+ gigs of RAM
Known Issues

The 2012 MacBook Air conflicts with WebGL in Chrome. Unfortunately, this means that the Chrome version of Don’t Starve will not run on on a 2012 MacBook Air. Please see this bug report for more technical details.

CURRENT MACBOOK AIR SOLUTION: If you can, update your OSX to the latest version of Mountain Lion, and you should be able to run the game.

There are some issues with Intel integrated chipsets. If you are experiencing an issue, please let us know in the official Don’t Starve Forums !

OpenGL Errors

Google maintains a list of video card/OS/driver combinations that are prevented from running OpenGL inside of Native Client. When one of these combinations is detected Chrome itself can fall back to software rasterizing, but we become unable to create a GL context and so the game is unable to run.
According to Google, the most common reason for a blacklist entry is out of date drivers and is particularly common on Windows XP machines. So, if the game reports a GL error message we highly recommend that you try updating your video card drivers because that just might get you off the Chrome black list.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
77.65 MB
seeders:38
leechers:1
Dont Starve Beta 18Nov setup (BigSpud200).exe

Trailer

All Comments

can anyone upload the lastest update of this game please.. thank you
If having troubles please visit my most recent updated beta (27th november). It will be updated every 8 days. This torrent had trouble running for some reason.
Please don't advertise your torrents here thank you.
Thank you :D
@BigSpud200 I have intergrated graphics card and works perfecctaly fine lol