Don't Starve: Reign of Giants (2014) PC | RePack By Brick

seeders: 480
leechers: 10
Added on April 7, 2014 by HeroKhanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Don't Starve: Reign of Giants (2014) PC | RePack By Brick (Size: 147.1 MB)
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DATA.bin136.44 MB
 redist.bin7.22 MB
 setup.exe3.45 MB

Description

INFORMATION:

Release : April 2, 2014
Genre : Adventure, Indie, Sandbox, Horror
Developer : Klei Entertainment
Publisher : Klei Entertainment
Publication Type : RePack
Game Version: 1.99241
Language: Russian , English
Language: English
Tablet: enclosing (Skidrow emu.)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

Operating System ⇛ : Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
⇛ Processor : Intel ® Core ™ 2 Duo 1.7 GHz or AMD Athlon ™ X2 1.9 GHz
⇛ RAM: 2 GB
⇛ Video: 256 MB (GeForce 7600 GT or equivalent from AMD)
⇛ Free hard disk space: 500 MB

DESCRIPTION:

«Don't Starve: Reign of Giants» - is a complete addition to the game Don't Starve, the game added a lot of innovations , seasons, new animals . Reign of Giants uncompromising game of survival in the wild world filled with science and magic . You - Wilson, courageous scholar gentleman who caught the evil demon and sent to the mysterious wild lands . Wilson should rein in this world and its inhabitants to get out of here and go back to his family home. Open mysterious unknown world where every step you expect strange creatures , danger and surprises . Gather resources to create objects and things that will help you survive. Play the way you want it , and uncover the secrets of these mysterious lands.

FEATURES:

- Now in Game 4 of the season - fall, winter , spring and summer . The most dangerous of them - winter and summer, when the character freezes or overheats .
- New characters - Webber and Vigfrid
- 2 new biome - deciduous forest and desert
- New Recipes - raincoat, rain hat , a canopy for a siesta , endothermic fire / fireplace, cute umbrella, snezhkometnaya machine, ice cube and other
- New plants : tumbleweeds , cactus, hollow stump walnut birch
- New animals : buzzard, volt - goat krotocherv , glommer , enotokot
- Now most of the buildings can burn .
- More diverse customization : You can set the number of seasons , RME koaloslonov , colors, rains of frogs , mushrooms, pinchaek , mounds hounds hive of killer bees , ponds scattered on the ground stones and silicon , the number of needle mandrakes , chess pieces and more more.

FEATURES OF REPACK:

⇛ It is based on a digital license .
⇛ Do not cut / recoded .
⇛ Sewn crack from the Steam Workshop.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
147.1 MB
seeders:480
leechers:10
Don't Starve: Reign of Giants (2014) PC | RePack By Brick

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks.
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS! ESPECIALLY TO THE UPLOADER! PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION!

Well, I like the game so much but on the main menu, when I open the Mods Section, a Steam Workshop pops up and wont close... and I cant access my mods anyone or something like that... how do I fix this?