Don't Starve (May 21, 2013) - Underground!

seeders: 27
leechers: 0
Added on May 22, 2013 by zuseruskiin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Don't Starve (May 21, 2013) - Underground! (Size: 98.03 MB)
 Dont_Starve_21May_2013_ZuSE98.03 MB

Description

Dont Starve (May 21, 2013) - Underground!

Ever wonder what's going on below Wilson's feet? Wonder no more! This is the first in a series of updates to create a new explorable game area underground. While there are plenty of fun things to find and experiment with down there, please keep in mind that this is just an early version of our overall vision for the caves. As such, it's a bit sparse, and you may encounter bugs. We'll be fixing things and adding new monsters, objects, and mechanics down there for 3-4 more updates.Changes (78071): We've added the first pass of the new caves biome. I won't spoil anything by telling you what's down there. You should be able to find one cave entrance somewhere on survival maps generated post-launch but before this update. Newly generated maps will have a handful of different entrances, all leading to different caves. Shift-click moves items between open containers. Ctrl-Shift-click manipulates stacks in the same way Abigail and Chester no longer trigger traps Hammering is a RMB action Bush hat hide is an RMB toolbar actionA Note on Mods:If you have mods installed, they may need to be updated to work with the new version of the game. If you get start-up crashes, please try disabling your mods. If that fixes your problem, please tell the relevant mod author that they need to update. The internal texture format changed in this update, so if a mod contains textures they will need to be converted to the new format.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.03 MB
seeders:27
leechers:0
Don't Starve (May 21, 2013) - Underground!

Trailer

All Comments

New update everyone! :D
It says "Error processing render buffer command Initialize Texture." What should I do?
Unzip using 7zip archiver or redownload it.
whenever I enter the cave my game closes. :|