Doctor Who - An Adventure in Space and Time - Behind the Scenes

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on November 22, 2013 by TheAeolusin TV
Torrent verified.

Doctor Who - An Adventure in Space and Time - Behind the Scenes (Size: 158.74 MB)
 Doctor Who - An Adventure in Space and Time - Behind the Scenes.mp4158.74 MB

Description

An Adventure in Space and Time is a British television documentary drama commissioned to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the science fiction series Doctor Who.

It is written by the Doctor Who and Sherlock writer Mark Gatiss. Details of the 90-minute film were announced by the BBC on 9 August 2012, with the programme airing on BBC Two in the United Kingdom on 21 November 2013, on BBC America in the United States on 22 November 2013, and on ABC1 in Australia on 24 November 2013.

It tells the story of the team behind Doctor Who's creation. The TV programme was shown in a pre-screening at the British Film Institute in Southbank 12 November 2013.

A look behind the scenes of the making of An Adventure in Space and Time, a special one-off drama that travels back to 1963 to see how Doctor Who was first brought to the screen. Actor William Hartnell felt trapped by a succession of hard-man roles.

Wannabe producer Verity Lambert was frustrated by the TV industry's glass ceiling. Both of them were to find unlikely hope and unexpected challenges in the form of a Saturday tea-time drama. Allied with a team of unusual but brilliant people, they went on to create the longest running science fiction series ever made.

Length: 10min 52sec.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
158.74 MB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Doctor Who - An Adventure in Space and Time - Behind the Scenes

All Comments

He deleted it?
No. Still seeding it. I'm a Verified Uploader, I don't just "delete" my uploaded files.
Can someone seed this, by any chance? Anyone?
My apologies, I accidentally deleted it (somehow). I'm seeding it once more, as I should have been.
Definitely seeding.
I've seen that. It's an MKV file and for some reason, no matter what I do, my laptop doesn't like it when I play MKV.
Thanks for this, Aeolus, am downloading right now - but I don't want to watch it until I've downloaded the docu-drama proper.
Any chance you'll be working your magic and uploading it?