DmC: Devil May Cry - Complete Edition (2014) - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 17
leechers: 201
Added on January 4, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

DmC: Devil May Cry - Complete Edition (2014) - RePack by CorePack (Size: 4.96 GB)
 DmC Complete Edition-CorePack.iso4.96 GB
 DmC Complete Edition-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Title: DmC: Devil May Cry - Complete Edition-CorePack
Year: 2014
Genre: Action
Developer: Ninja Theory
Publisher: Capcom
Languages: English

“DMC: Devil May Cry” reboots one of the most famous series produced by Capcom. 10 after releasing the first part, the Japanese giant decided to refresh the series by involving British Ninja Theory studio, creators of “Heavenly Sword” and “Enslaved: Odyssey to the West”. It is worth noticing that the production process was watched closely by Japanese and American branches of Capcom. Therefore, veterans may find familiar elements and new players do not need to worry that they do not know previous parts.

“DMC: Devil May Cry” takes place in two worlds – the human and infernal (Limbo) ones where hordes of demons come through the interdimensional gates. Only uncompromising and vengeful warrior can face the danger. You play as Dante, a young but difficult man who lives a bit on the sidelines of society. His unusual fighting skills prove to be invaluable when facing the threat from another dimension. The game begins when Dante is attacked by a powerful demon, Hunter and rescued by a mysterious girl named Kat.

DLC's Included:
- Vergil's Downfall
- Costume Pack
- Weapon Bundle
- Bloody Palace Mode

Features:
-Installation time ~ 15 Min. (its about computer speed)
-Nothing Ripped/Removed
-Videos Quality: 60%
-Audios / Textures: Untouched
-Languages: Text-MULTI8 | Voice-ENG
-Based on PROPHET's Complete Edition
-Repack by: CorePack

1) Mount or burn ISO
2) Install
3) Play !

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.96 GB
seeders:17
leechers:201
DmC: Devil May Cry - Complete Edition (2014) - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

Has the issue of in-game bugs been fixed with this repack? That is, considering that some of those bugs existed due to the crack.
thank you
please seed ty
I'll seed for a few hours at least. Until I need my internet for something intensive.
like? (X_X)
LIke playing some LoL or DotA
I seeded 15 gigs already.