Divergent 2014 CAM NEW AUDIO XViD-EVE

seeders: 24
leechers: 5
Added on April 23, 2014 by PlutoniumXin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 720pTeleSyncCam

Divergent 2014 CAM NEW AUDIO XViD-EVE (Size: 1.53 GB)
 Divergent.2014.CAM.NEW.AUDIO.XViD-EVE.avi1.5 GB
 sample2.avi17.36 MB
 sample1.avi9.98 MB
 Eve.nfo1.98 KB

Description

Release Info:

iMdB...........- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1840309/
RELEASE DATE...- 21 March 2014 (USA)
LANGUAGE.......- English
SUBTiTLES......- HD SUBS
RUNTiME........- 2h 11m
SOURCE.........- mr.bootlegger/S@nt@n@s
ViDEO CODEC....- XVID
ViDEO BiTRATE..- 1500 kbps
RESOLUTiON.....- 720 x 288
FRAMERATE......- 23.976 fps
SETTiNGS.......- AVI
AUDiO CODEC....- MP3 2 chnls
AUDiO BiTRATE..- 128 kbps
FiLE SiZE......- 1.50 GB
ENCODER........- ADAM

Plot:

In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

Notes:

cleaned up video messed worked some magic thnxs to BL4CKP34RL for the help ;)... then synced and muxed audio to encode enjoy... :P and has hd spanish subs,

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:24
leechers:5
Divergent 2014 CAM NEW AUDIO XViD-EVE

Trailer

All Comments

Being a cam i will judge correctly...the video is the same as the other copies that have been out for a while...And well the audio is a little bit better so i will notch the audio up about 4 from the other cam versions so the others is a 3 this is a 7....so cam copy ratings for this copy are the video is a 5 and the audio is 7....DONE AND DONE
being a cam ill judge accordingly, visual is down two marks for hard subs and slight blur other wise very watchable. audio has a fair amount of background noise , and voices are hard to concentrate on other wise better than some other cams iv seen.
And i dont know were you got your video ratings from but this is not a 8 not even if your rating as a cam...not even close