Divergent (2014) 720p BluRay

seeders: 143
leechers: 49
Added on July 22, 2014 by GloXDin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Divergent (2014) 720p BluRay (Size: 1.57 GB)
 Divergent (2014) 720p BluRay [G2G].mp41.57 GB
 Divergent (2014) 720p BluRay [G2G].srt91.5 KB
 Divergent [G2G].jpg392.46 KB

Description

Size: 1.58 GBFormat: MP4Resolution: 1280x530Runtime: 2h 19minSubtitles: EnglishRelease Date: March 21, 2014Filming Locations: Illinois, California and Chicago (USA)Motion Picture Rating: Rated PG-13 for intense violence and action, thematic elements and some sensualityDirector: Neil BurgerStars: Shailene Woodley, Theo James and Kate WinsletSynopsis: In a world divided by factions based on virtues, Tris learns she's Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.57 GB
seeders:143
leechers:49
Divergent (2014) 720p BluRay

Trailer

All Comments

Good Rip. Stupid movie ending= pointless= waste of time.
Thank you so much for uploading this INCREDIBLE movie in such a great quality!!!
Yup you must be right
Iv'e just had a quick scan through and it's plays good both A/V;
thnx GLoXD... Mart!
I hope this is legit. I will download this but it is hard to believe when the HD version came out on July 22nd and blu-ray and DVD wont come out until Aug.5 according to coming soon.net. Even if it is not a true blu-ray hopefully it will be a good alternative to the cam copy I have. I will let people know what exactly all the specs are to this movie because the up-loader can write whatever they want.
I was thinking the same, but, Fios is offering it already..so, maybe they made their copy from there..or other cable company...