Disney's Hannah Montana 2 - Meet Miley Cyrus 320cbr (Big Papi) 2007 2CD Set

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on September 22, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Disney's Hannah Montana 2 - Meet Miley Cyrus 320cbr (Big Papi) 2007 2CD Set (Size: 157.79 MB)
 01 Hannah Montana - We Got the Party.mp38.29 MB
 02 Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect.mp37.71 MB
 03 Hannah Montana - Make Some Noise.mp311.02 MB
 04 Hannah Montana - Rock Star.mp36.86 MB
 05 Hannah Montana - Old Blue Jeans.mp37.78 MB
 06 Hannah Montana - Life's What You Make It.mp37.34 MB
 07 Hannah Montana - One in a Million.mp39.05 MB
 08 Hannah Montana - Bigger Than Us.mp36.81 MB
 09 Hannah Montana - You and Me Together.mp38.76 MB
 10 Hannah Montana - True Friend.mp37.26 MB
 01 Miley Cyrus - See You Again.mp37.31 MB
 02 Miley Cyrus - East Northumberland High.mp37.84 MB
 03 Miley Cyrus - Let's Dance.mp37.01 MB
 04 Miley Cyrus - G.N.O. (Girl's Night Out).mp38.37 MB
 05 Miley Cyrus - Right Here.mp36.34 MB
 06 Miley Cyrus - As I Am.mp38.66 MB
 07 Miley Cyrus - Start All Over.mp37.95 MB
 08 Miley Cyrus - Clear.mp37.04 MB
 09 Miley Cyrus - Good and Broken.mp36.78 MB
 10 Miley Cyrus - I Miss You.mp39.13 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.11 KB

Description

Source: 2007 CD

By Marc Cabir Davis

If you're an adult music listener reading this review, heres the deal. You could do much worse than this. Yes, this is music sung by a 14 year old girl who is obviously being marketed toward the tween audience, but its not very different from Ashley Tisdale or even Avril Lavigne.

For those of you who don't know what the big deal is about, Miley Cyrus sounds like a younger Avril Lavinge, but with more varied musical tastes. Much of her music is straight-forward pop-rock (evoking some of the new Kelly Clarkson), and some of it is decidedly experimental (Latin & Reggae tunes on a couple of tracks). Its evident they wanted to make a record that everybody would love, and yes, I can guarantee that much of this is juvenile and really quite repugnant.

However, if theres one thing that stands out - it's the voice. Miley Cyrus has a raspy, throaty voice that is really unlike most pop-queens. Listening to her voice makes you realize just how thin and boring Lindsay Lohan sounds on record. I think Cyrus has a musical future in front of her - I would just like her to record an album of jazz standards, and it would actually work. Yes, shes that good, but the music isn't exactly groundbreaking.

Listen, theres a market for this. But I must say that for all the hype, Cyrus DOES have something. If you look beyond the insanely pink jackets she wears and the hair extensions that change every day, she has a really unique voice, and you might want to get this just to check that out.

If its any help, this is definitely better than both of Lindsay Lohan's albums.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
157.79 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Disney's Hannah Montana 2 - Meet Miley Cyrus 320cbr (Big Papi) 2007 2CD Set